Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator Genisys
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

01.jpg

11143958-1994313975358339.jpg
11143958-2004313975350335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If dispatched today it should be with you tomorrow or on Monday the 2nd November at the latest (going by the state of my recent deliveries).
That depends entirely on where it's dispatched from.

If it's dispatched from the Channel Islands (and the vast majority of their stuff is, due to them not having to pay VAT there) it's extremely unlikely to be delivered in the England the following day - It generally take 3 days, occasionally 2, sometimes longer.
(First it's got to make the plane journey from the Channel Islands to England, then be processed by the Royal Mail, then be forwarded to the local delivery depot.)

If it's dispatched from their Warrington depot (in Cheshire, England) then it's much more likely to arrive sooner.

Last edited:
That depends entirely on where it's dispatched from.

If it's dispatched from the Channel Islands (and the vast majority of their stuff is, due to them not having to pay VAT there) it's extremely unlikely to be delivered in the England the following day - It generally take 3 days, occasionally 2, sometimes longer.
(First it's got to make the plane journey from the Channel Islands to England, then be processed by the Royal Mail, then be forwarded to the local delivery depot.)

If it's dispatched from their Warrington depot (in Cheshire, England) then it's much more likely to arrive sooner.
No longer true, a few weeks back steelbook deliveries from Zavvi, began appearing on doormats in the UK next day after the despatched emails. My last few arrived next day with the latest being John Carter (Despatched Weds, Delivered Thurs.)

They must have improved the logistics with Guernsey Post/Royal Mail, but whatever the reason, I welcome it.

My Terminator Genisys steelbook was shipped around 7am this morning, I expect (I hope :)), to have this on Saturday....

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
This wont be in my hands until monday/Tuesday. I look forward to pics though :)

Further to the above: if this was posted to you today the chances are good that you will receive it tomorrow or on Monday at the latest (just based on recent deliveries from Z.).

Further to the above: if this was posted to you today the chances are good that you will receive it tomorrow or on Monday at the latest (just based on recent deliveries from Z.).

Saying that i did recieve Back to the future parts 1 & 3 a day after it being sent, so maybe your right.

Gonna be some annoyed people.

Zavvi are showing the wrong art

Ahhhh... Another case of Zavvi and false advertising.

I have just taken a screen print of the photo on their website and what I have just received.

They will be messaged asking for a partial refund for the miss selling of goods, or they can have this sent back at their own expense.

Maybe the "zavvi secret member of staff" on here can feed this back to this great, great company.

It's ok though, as we can look forward to a flash sale or Z Box in the near future.

P.S - thanks for the photos of the steel James

Mother*****r
This is going straight back.
The only reason I ordered this was because the art was different to the WWA.

Looks pretty fine to me even with the "WRONG" art :)

Yeh, we are special in this tiny island that is the U.K. and yeh we should have our own exclusive artwork just for us in the U.K.. . . LOL

No matter that this is the artwork chosen for the rest of the world (U.S. and CANADA to AUSTRALIA by way of MEXICO, PORTUGAL, FRANCE, HONG KONG and JAPAN and other territories not yet listed).

A mistake was made in the listing which is not a unique event !
Send it back if you feel so strongly about it.