Terminator Salvation (T-600 Limited Edition Packaging) [UK]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
this is a old release,but i searched the thread & didn't find it up.
has gone down to was when first released.

http:www.play.com/dvd/blu-ray/4-/1152092...-t-600-limited-edition-packaging/product.html

11520926_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hiphopnrap and Rand
Wow! that's an awesome piece. Damn....why oh why....I don't need to spend anymore! lol

yea it's nice.i have the terminator 2 endo skull,blu-ray.his eye's light up & it speaks lines from the film.it's about 15" high,it was a play exclusive,sold straight out on pre-orders in first couple of weeks.i would like this one to go with it,just money & room for it though.

as for free delivery worldwide,i couldn't tell you,sorry.

I always heard the T2 Endo felt better and not as cheap as the T600 which felt plastic-y

Thats what I read recently on reviews, cant remember where but I think it was one the Amazons ... take that for what its worth. Could just be hear say.

i love my T2 endo skull,don't feel cheap at all.i dont have this T600 so cant say if it's cheap or not.i will say when you press the button on the T2 to have it speak,the sound is crap.but hey you aint gonna have nice crisp sound from something like that.

Anyone know if this is Region locked? Do I need to look somewhere else on these postings?

i don't know if it's region locked,but it does say it has room in the statue for all the other terminator movies.so if it is region B you could alway's pick up another standard release cheap & put the disc in there.

A few weeks ago I ordered this set from Amazon.de for 5 Euro + shipping (along with a shed load of Blu-ray Steelbooks @ 1.5 Euro each) but unfortunately the gits at amazon.de would not honour their mistake and canceled my order. I was seriously pissed.

My one shipped from Amazon.UK last night, along with my BTTF Tin via DHL Germany only 28 Quid,couldn't resist.

hey blu,
could you let me know if this is region locked and let DB know what it is made of? lol

i got the terminator skull that lights up, but it isnt worth the money i payed, lol, oh sure, it lights up, make noise, but maybe worth $5.00 total lol :hilarious:i do not keep the discs in their either just like the alien egg, i keep the discs on the shelf