Terminator Salvation (T-600 Limited Edition Packaging) [UK]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
this is a old release,but i searched the thread & didn't find it up.
has gone down to was when first released.

http:www.play.com/dvd/blu-ray/4-/1152092...-t-600-limited-edition-packaging/product.html

11520926_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hiphopnrap and Rand
Hmm, I'm not the biggest fan of what McG has done with the Terminator franchise (nor of where he plans to take it), but this would look pretty cool in my collection. <thinking>

just got ours through, it's life size!! Great value for 17 quid. Massive thing, looks good too, brilliant!

Last edited:
i got this during a christmas sale for 22.00 US dollars shipped....i think they messed up on the price but i wasnt about to say anything. i got it because like someone else posted pics of...i have the T2 skull as well...i think i like the T2 skull better but this one is pretty big and sweet too.

I finally went ahead and got this. Mostly because my T2 rests on one my towers so the other tower just wasnt looking the same with a Helghast edition helmet on it. I got this one on the cheap and lik many others stated the T2 one is the best .. awesome. Tho owning both and having a place to display both is not a bad thing.

I wasn't too impressed with the finished product but it will look nice (from a distance) when displayed alongside my T2 steelbook.

In my opinion, this endoskeleton piece was of a much higher quality than the previous T-1000 Terminator 2: Judgment Day CE. The latter looked and felt cheap and brittle, whereas this looks much nicer. The T2 electronics were also rubbish, and the soundbytes were very low quality

The overall presentation of this CE is better than its T2 counterpart. If I had to choose to display only one of the two, I would definitely choose this one!