Terminator Salvation (T-600 Limited Edition Packaging) [UK]

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
this is a old release,but i searched the thread & didn't find it up.
has gone down to was when first released.

http:www.play.com/dvd/blu-ray/4-/1152092...-t-600-limited-edition-packaging/product.html

11520926_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hiphopnrap and Rand
this came today got it for £23 from play:scat:

Attachments

• IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0070.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Wreck
So do you feel its worth it, or is just a hunk of plastic next to the shiny one?

Any answers? Honestly the pics didn't impress me but I don't know if its just one of those "it looks better in person" things.

I'm interested as I love the look of my silver t2 shiny one on top of my left front floor standing speaker and if this one looks good it would look good on top of the right (which currently has the helghast helmet on it, but pales in comparison.)

Any answers? Honestly the pics didn't impress me but I don't know if its just one of those "it looks better in person" things.

I'm interested as I love the look of my silver t2 shiny one on top of my left front floor standing speaker and if this one looks good it would look good on top of the right (which currently has the helghast helmet on it, but pales in comparison.)

I dont have the shiny one, but I think this one looks nice on my speaker. For £23 I feel its easily worth it.

E. :movie:

I hate the look of my T2 Blu ray its way to shiny and very cheap looking. But I have ordered this because it is so cheap and it may go well side by side with my T2 version. I will post comparison pics if anyone is interested.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Does Zavvi.com ship to the US?

Yes they do:

zavvi.com Help » Deliveries

Which countries do you deliver to?

Delivery is free on any orders placed.

We deliver to addresses both inside the UK and outside the UK with the exception of the below countries.

Russia
Brazil
Syria
North Korea
Iran
Cuba
Sudan
Myanmar
Libya

Please note that we are unable to ship Books and Electronics outside of the UK.

Last edited: