Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
Legendary! The greatest Ninja of All-Time, my Shidoshi "Sensei" @Che sent me, his humbled and honored student, a HAPPY NINJA WEEK PACKAGE!
image.jpg

I wouldn't be the collector I am today without @Che! I thank you by my actions and dedication to this which bonds us together! I will never let you down! Much love to my Ninja Brother, and Hi-Def Father - @Che.
image.jpg

The PAC stuff... Absolutely the greatest thing anybody has ever sent me! For me, this is major. Grail Pieces to any fan of Rap or Music in General! Appreciate ya, damn, you went too hard, Ant!
image.jpg

I gave up so much this year... and got back even more! #NINJASPIRIT #NINJAWEEK #THEBESTWEEKEVER :notworthy:

Legendary! The greatest Ninja of All-Time, my Shidoshi "Sensei" @Che sent me, his humbled and honored student, a HAPPY NINJA WEEK PACKAGE!
View attachment 146162
I wouldn't be the collector I am today without @Che! I thank you by my actions and dedication to this which bonds us together! I will never let you down! Much love to my Ninja Brother, and Hi-Def Father - @Che.
View attachment 146161
The PAC stuff... Absolutely the greatest thing anybody has ever sent me! For me, this is major. Grail Pieces to any fan of Rap or Music in General! Appreciate ya, damn, you went too hard, Ant!
View attachment 146160
I gave up so much this year... and got back even more! #NINJASPIRIT #NINJAWEEK #THEBESTWEEKEVER :notworthy:
Straight up awesome!!!

PicsArt_1426178695519 (1).jpg

yea, most of this stuff arrived today, and honestly it was better than Christmas.. first of all, a massive thank you to all the wonderful people here who work so hard to make this such a special (ninja family)
forum for us, and for making 2015 ninja week the best week ever!!! and it truly was... the positive energy was everywhere, it was the best week I have had at hdn (and I thought that before the last day when I found out that I was one of the lucky winners), a massive thank you to @Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 @Noodles and all the staff at hdn:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: you are all amazing people

so on the last day of ninja week I found out that I had won one of the grand prizes:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:( the luckiest day I have ever had) I won the £150 uk steelbook shopping spree for either zavvi of amazon:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I chose zavvi, digitalbabe was brilliant (as always) and with lightning speed ordered everything i'd chosen .. the top 6 steels in the pic above are a part of that grand prize and I also have the pre ordered steels for whiplash and the new hunger games movie to come on their release as well:drool::drool::drool::drool: I could not be happier, I have them in my hands and I still can't quite believe that I won such an awesome prize (these kinds of things never happen to me...usually):thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

after I found out that I won the grand prize, I got another notification that I'd won noodles robocop futerpak giverway :OMG::OMG::OMG: noodles, thank you so much for this prize, I love it:drool::drool::drool:.. and I really enjoyed chatting to you for the first time, you're awesome:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::angel::angel::angel:

a day or two later I found out that I also one a ninja week coin, by this time my cake was already massive and I got a great big lot of icing on top winning the coin:joy::joy::joy: thank you so much @apsmith21 for packing and sending me the coins and the robocop, you've all worked so hard to bring us ninja week and I can not say enought how wonderful and appreciated you all are:angel::angel::angel::angel::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

also I received an end of ninja week celebration prize from a great ninja friend here.. I've wanted a hdn poster for a while now so I was over the mood when I opened it today . Thank you so so so much:notworthy::thumbs::notworthy::thumbs:

this year was the first time I'd done my own giverway, it was fun sharing with friends our ideas of what we were going to do and checking out each others giverways threads, I felt far more involved with hdn than ever before and it was awesome.. looking forward to doing it again next year.
to all the members here, you're giverways were extremely generous and your comp questions were awesome, I enjoyed every minute of it, thank you all for making ninja week the best ever!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

PicsArt_1426178976149 (1).jpg

PicsArt_1426179044607 (1).jpg

Awesome prizes everybody :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Damn @Bluprint that source magazine :drool::drool::drool: that is a grand prize in my eyes :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I remember going to the central station over here as a kiddo to read source and xxl because I couldn't afford them. As an import they where too expensive. This time without internet and only magazines :rofl: I got the all eyez on me cassette too hiding in a big box with all the great stuff, nwa, tons of geto boys cassettes, :drool: damn man memories right there :drool: rap was my first love and it will be my last :drool:

Last edited:
Congrats once again @chunk, and thanks for sharing your excitement and the excellent photos! The only part I played was choosing a winner for the RoboCop steel, which was kindly donated by @apsmith21, so it's him you owe your thanks to for such a great prize. :)

Well done to all you other Ninja Week winners! I'll be sharing photos of my own wins in here very soon. :D

Thank you @digitalbabe for your kind words and all your help, you've been amazing:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

@lomadu, I found them on eBay, really good deal too, they're only plastic but they do the job, I couldn't afford the more expensive options but I think they're great.. Let me know if you need more specific information on them:thumbs:
:thumbs:

@Noodles, lol, you know when I won the comp, I followed the tag notification and said thanks in the robocop thread (I was so all over the place that night after ninja week:confused:
:confused::confused:) the next day I wanted to look for the thread to double check who i won the future pack from, (everything had been moved to archives) so I started going through page after page and found two robocop giveaways that were not the one I won:emb:.. I kept looking for a while but then gave up cos I thought it must of been from you as we were talking about my address etc, I always say this but "if I only had a brain" I thought it was odd it was being send from America:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm such an idiot!! :rofl::LOL: thank you noodles for the time you spent getting everything set up for me with apsmith21 giveaway and for picking me as the lucky winner:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:My sincerest apologies @apsmith21, thank you so much for my wonderful prize, everything I won is very special to me and will always be a reminder of what a wonderful week I had here with everyone, and a reminder of just how awesome this site and its members are. I know I sound super cheesy but it's true and comes from the heart. HDN ROCKS!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

@chunk You don't sound cheesy at all, your enthusiasm is refreshing! :)
:emb::emb: thank you @Apollon, that's kind of you to say.. It's easy to be enthusiastic at hdn, I would suspect there aren't many (if any) places like this around the Internet.. I'm not just saying that, I'm constantly telling my partner how kind people are, always helping each other, it's people at their very best, and its contagious :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you @Futurhythm for your Ghostbusters II Steelbook giveaway which I was fortunate enough to win!! Thank you, also, for the amazing packing job you did to ensure safe arrival from the land down under!! I truly appreciate the care you put into making sure this made it for that long journey!! If my music ever gets discovered I'll come visit and we'll party like rock stars!!

Witness the prestine perfection of my newest steelbook addition!!!!!
image (5).jpeg

Lovin life...and livin' the Steelbook Winnin' Dream!!!

Attachments

• image (5).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 77
  • image (4).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 69
Two new arrivals today! Thanks to @Wreck for donating There Will Be Blood and Zatoichi and thanks to @FanOfGaming for hosting the giveaway:
2015-03-12 19.06.27.png

And a big thank you to @Sigill for these awesome prizes Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, Argo, and Zodiac as well:
2015-03-12 19.05.29.png

I am truly blessed and very thankful. #NinjaWeek2015 #BestWeekEver #NinjaPride #NinjaStrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.