Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
Leon arrived yesterday, I'll take a photo tonight. I left my keys at work yesterday I can not tell you how crazy it drove me to not be able to check the mail last night.

Today second giveaway came...
When you will ask any member if @harry is a good guy...everyone will say "Yes i know him, he is good..."
You are wrong, he is super duper great:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::D:p:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: and crazy for making this package
so awesome that my slippers fell of when i got it...let's see how it happened:

Harry1.jpg
Harry2.jpg
Harry3.jpg
Harry4.jpg

HARRY!!! THANKS FOR THIS AWSOME PRIZE!!!:woot::woot::woot: I love it, all of them and every one of them.
This pack is very solid, and i think some of the members want's to kill me for wining it. I am very proud of getting it!!!
Thanks buddy!!! You even can't imagine how happy i am, i didn't have Quantum in my collection at all, so now i will have
complete Bond Collection. Commando & Predator are very special, cause both of these editions are missing from my collection.
Especialy Predator Digi, witch will expand my Predator/Alien Collection. I love Zatoichi and i still have on DVD, so no i will update it
with BD in such great steel. 13 Assasins i haven't seen, soooo...this weekend i will watch it 100%!!!:thumbs:

Thanks Harry, you are so...i even don't know how to explain it in english! YOU ARE TRUE NINJA!!! :batman::batman::batman::batman:
This will everyone understand:p:D:OMG::LOL:

P.S. HDN Accesories are now applied near my computer!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Today second giveaway came...
When you will ask any member if @harry is a good guy...everyone will say "Yes i know him, he is good..."
You are wrong, he is super duper great:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::D:p:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: and crazy for making this package
so awesome that my slippers fell of when i got it...let's see how it happened:

View attachment 146003 View attachment 146004 View attachment 146005 View attachment 146006

HARRY!!! THANKS FOR THIS AWSOME PRIZE!!!:woot::woot::woot: I love it, all of them and every one of them.
This pack is very solid, and i think some of the members want's to kill me for wining it. I am very proud of getting it!!!
Thanks buddy!!! You even can't imagine how happy i am, i didn't have Quantum in my collection at all, so now i will have
complete Bond Collection. Commando & Predator are very special, cause both of these editions are missing from my collection.
Especialy Predator Digi, witch will expand my Predator/Alien Collection. I love Zatoichi and i still have on DVD, so no i will update it
with BD in such great steel. 13 Assasins i haven't seen, soooo...this weekend i will watch it 100%!!!:thumbs:

Thanks Harry, you are so...i even don't know how to explain it in english! YOU ARE TRUE NINJA!!! :batman::batman::batman::batman:
This will everyone understand:p:D:OMG::LOL:

P.S. HDN Accesories are now applied near my computer!!!:drool::drool::drool:
Wow! Another amazing giveaway by @harry and another EPIC thank you post from @galareta2332!!!:OMG::LOL::)
Love it!:thumbs:
(My god...Harry's penmanship is freakishly good!!:hilarious:)

Awesome pictures everyone

Please feel free to post them on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram too :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lomadu
Status
Not open for further replies.