DSC_1264.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

Actual pictures of front, back and inside courtesy of ocielz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a few more but not in the best shape - will check in with Ant later when I get home. As always I like chatting with the store folks and it seems like the $19.99 price of the 3D edition is applied to the steelbook to clear inventory. Looks like it did a great job in the stores on this side of the continent.

so I randomly stumbled upon this when I went to pick up a Les Mis steel. it wasnt even listed as in stock and the plastic was half torn off. after a minute of quality testing, i bought it. 20 dollars!

One of these arrived through my letterbox this morning, what a steel, absolutely stunning, blows the HMV release out of the water for me.

Of all my marvel steelbooks, I got this one last. I saw it at a Best Buy nearby for $19.99. snagged a couple. 4 discs: 3D Blu, 2D blu, Special features Blu disc, Feature film DVD. Seems to be region free

IMG_3434_zps9787f7f9.jpg~original

SM2_zps399f463e.jpg~original

Any confirmation its region free? Was just about to buy R2 discs to replace these :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The most underrated steel in my opinion. Stunning colors, high gloss and 4 discs. Had other releases but this is just beautiful.

Only thing that would have made it better would have been a debossed image of Spidey, or at least the title. But $19.99 for a 4-disc 3D steel has to be the best value around for a Marvel steel.