DSC_1264.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

Actual pictures of front, back and inside courtesy of ocielz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they just shipped out the online stock to sell in stores because my local stores that were sold out now has a few more stock. And they look fresh lol.

where? its not even on bestbuy.com anymore.

Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills

Havent checked this week - each got about at most "2"

Ofcourse, its removed from Bestbuy.com (Have you seen the Avengers Box set shown in Bestbuy, NOT right?)

I suggest if it is far from your place.. bookmark Bestbuy's Outlet Store online, from time to time they replenish their movies & entertainment category there.

Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills

Havent checked this week - each got about at most "2"

Ofcourse, its removed from Bestbuy.com (Have you seen the Avengers Box set shown in Bestbuy, NOT right?)

I suggest if it is far from your place.. bookmark Bestbuy's Outlet Store online, from time to time they replenish their movies & entertainment category there.

I might drive up there then. do u know what condition are they in? I remember driving to three best buys when it first released because the stock locater indicated that they had it in stock. seems like someone stole it because they couldnt find any.

As we have seen in the Future Shop steelbooks, there will be stores with copies of releases many thought are OOS/OOP. So these last few posts are great news for members looking for this steelbook. We have a worldwide audience and a helpful community here - what better combination is there for steelbook collectors? Enjoy!

Folks, several posts were deleted due to violation of posting rules. Please be reminded that the main steelbook thread is reserved for news and postings about the steelbook and its contents. Posts on its availability and/or price drop are allowed but requests for assistance to acquire should be addressed through PMs. We keep the main threads "clean" this way to better serve our membership with the latest news and timely updates which we all know are critical to successful hunting in this steelbook hobby.

Thank you for your support and continued participation to benefit steelbook collectors worldwide through our HDN community!

Last edited:
As some older titles are getting a bump I'm gonna bump this for anyone new who may have missed it. Great 3D (if you care about that thing), 4 Discs and clean, worldwide exclusive steel artwork.

Last edited:
Nice steelbook,is better than other version.

Yeah this is easily the best looking version. Can't believe I let the GB slip past me. Think I was using the forum with my eyes closed when Spider-Man got released. I can remember being really focused on getting a mint copy from HMV, must have just over looked this thread :(