Yesasia
JSDVD

Covers:
143736.jpg

143736a.jpg

avengers_tw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally ordered

Steel ring tin Collector's Edition (Blu-ray BD + DVD)
Avatar tin Extended Special Edition (Blu-ray BD)
The Avenger Union 3D +2 D tin Collector's Edition (Blu-ray BD)

I'll try to summarise:

- TW releases are the one of the very best, the SB is most probabily to same as anywhere else BUT the J-card makes (really nice design usually) the difference
- Avengers comes with a bonus (calendar)
- JSDVD likely to get this as well
- Other stuff is available to order, Real Steel (ring) VIVA Metal Box, 2012, Avatar to reduce overall shipping costs
- Company been around for years
- Use Google Chrome to translate of the fly

Open, what's their packaging like? Customs friendly for the UK?

Reactions: chanfm
Nice one, preordered from Yesasia for $49.99, can't wait for this, it'll look awesome next to IM2/CA2 TWs steelbooks :scat:

FYI all, I emailed Yesasia about this yesterday and they've now listed this up for preorder.
So for those unsure about going with Books.tw, this is an alternative (and customs friendly :D)

Yesasia

Thanks for the info, this is my first time ordering a foreign steel, do you have to choose any gift options for this to be custom friendly in the UK or is it one of those companies that ship it through channel islands?

Thanks for the info, this is my first time ordering a foreign steel, do you have to choose any gift options for this to be custom friendly in the UK or is it one of those companies that ship it through channel islands?
No need to choose any gift options or even to worry about customs coming from Yesasia bud, I've used them zillion times and never had to pay any customs for the simple reason that UK orders are sent from within the UK (from 'Croydon' if I'm not mistaken). It is even listed in their website that all orders from the UK are VAT and customs duty free ;)

Reactions: Walshy

No need to choose the gift option, just order as normal.
They use to ship from a European distribution so no issues with VAT, but I've noticed lately some of my orders coming directly from HK with lowered item value.
If by chance you do get hit with customs charge, they refund it to you

Edit: Seems DJ beat me to your response :p

Thanks ordered! my first steel from overseas :D Might start a troublesome addiction for the asian slips lol.

Take it they charge straight away for pre orders?
U welcome and no they don't charge you now, they charge on release date ;)

Reactions: Walshy
I'm wondering which vendor has the best shipment packaging ... does anyone know? That will determine which site I choose. I've dealt with YesAsia in the past but it's been quite a while...