The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah this could of been killer. But it looks as bad as I envisioned from the finish description. Shame because the back is awesome art. They need to drop that rough sandpaper finish. Hate it
It‘s hard to tell because of the shrink wrap, but to me it looks like the front has a different finish than the back. Like it doesn‘t have the ‚rough sandpaper‘ finish. I could be wrong though. But based on those pics I really like the front.

Reactions: djjez83
Happy with it?
Yea so far so good. Not properly opened it yet but through the 2 plastics it seems fine. Image is clearer than the front of matrix res lenti. And brighter. But yeah seems nice.

I’ll have a proper ganders this afternoon

Yea so far so good. Not properly opened it yet but through the 2 plastics it seems fine. Image is clearer than the front of matrix res lenti. And brighter. But yeah seems nice.

I’ll have a proper ganders this afternoon
Thanks for sharing. After seeing shot of the DL, wasn't sure if I made the right choice going after the SL but looking at this, for me, I made the right choice.
Just have to wait for the group buy delivery now and get billed for shipping. Never have I been looking forward so much to getting billed lol

Reactions: Flloydo