The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Yes my had the same but had the wrong name and postcode but had the rigth street address and town but i got mine delivered
Thanks for the reply. I can imagine this will get messy as tracking for some orders will show delivered whilst others will be returned depending on the Royal Mail postal depot

• Informative
Reactions: Masterwu
Just thought I would share this information. My DL was supposed to be delivered yesterday in the UK. However, the package showed an error with the shipping address as the name and postcode referred to myself but the address showed another street/town. The result is the item will be returned to sender.
I have contacted Collectong who acknowledged and are aware of the issue. I’m not sure how widespread this issue is but they said a few orders are affected and are investigating it
Yeah, similar here. I have been given the right tracking number by Royal Mail, but I noticed the parcel had gone up to Leeds from Heathrow Airport (I live in London), so I gave Royal Mail a call and they said the address for that tracking number is for somewhere in Yorkshire! So, I assume this is a widespread issue and quite a colossal cock up. About to contact Collectong myself, thanks for the info.

I had my DL delivered yesterday. After reading some of the comments Ive just checked the label on my box and it also had a wrong name and postcode which someone has crossed out and written the correct one on. Looks like the issue may be widespread.

• Informative
This is now very messy. Depending on the Royal Mail sorting office some items will be returned to the sende (Collectong) but some will get delivered to the Street address, but not the named addressee. However, this presents 2 big issues. According to the RM It is a crime to accept/open a package that is not addressed to the named person at the address. Secondly, how will Collectong know which customers has received a copy as some have been delivered to the incorrect addressee

This is now very messy. Depending on the Royal Mail sorting office some items will be returned to the sende (Collectong) but some will get delivered to the Street address, but not the named addressee. However, this presents 2 big issues. According to the RM It is a crime to accept/open a package that is not addressed to the named person at the address. Secondly, how will Collectong know which customers has received a copy as some have been delivered to the incorrect addressee
Yeah you're completely right, this has the potentially to be extremely messy. Baffling how such a massive error could occur these days. For my part, I was given a tracking number from Royal Mail (same as the one on the Collectong order invoice), but when I checked with RM it's heading to somewhere in Yorkshire (might be to potentially someone on here), and I have not received anyone else's parcel. I would appeal to anyone else on here who has had an error with their parcel to please leave a message with Collectong, even if Royal Mail have corrected the names/addresses and fixed the error themselves.

The only way to correct this is for anyone who receives a package to check the name and address and if incorrect then to hand it back to the Royal Mail and return to sender. However, several have now been delivered and opened without realising the error

Just thought I would share this information. My DL was supposed to be delivered yesterday in the UK. However, the package showed an error with the shipping address as the name and postcode referred to myself but the address showed another street/town. The result is the item will be returned to sender.
I have contacted Collectong who acknowledged and are aware of the issue. I’m not sure how widespread this issue is but they said a few orders are affected and are investigating it

Me too, although mine was actually delivered to the wrong address. I have contacted Collectong as well.

It looks as if they used

Someone else
someone else lane
somewhere else
MY POSTCODE

From the tracking it looks as if it headed to me (using the postcode) and then somehow got diverted to the address (whilst ignoring the postcode) and was delivered.

I have actually PMed a member here as it was delivered from a depot in a part of the country that I matched to a postcode in a previous GB. What a cluster...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Yeah you're completely right, this has the potentially to be extremely messy. Baffling how such a massive error could occur these days. For my part, I was given a tracking number from Royal Mail (same as the one on the Collectong order invoice), but when I checked with RM it's heading to somewhere in Yorkshire (might be to potentially someone on here), and I have not received anyone else's parcel. I would appeal to anyone else on here who has had an error with their parcel to please leave a message with Collectong, even if Royal Mail have corrected the names/addresses and fixed the error themselves.

Yep, I have posted my experience above.

I would expect Collectong to be sending a blanket email this evening to all affected customers. There may be solution that doesn't involve them all being sent back to HK. I would certainly be prepared to send someone their copy should I receive it although I suspect there would be all sorts of issues around insurance/GDPR etc. Alternatively, they may have someone in the UK that can act as a hub.

Me too, although mine was actually delivered to the wrong address. I have contacted Collectong as well.

It looks as if they used

Someone else
someone else lane
somewhere else
MY POSTCODE

From the tracking it looks as if it headed to me (using the postcode) and then somehow got diverted to the address (whilst ignoring the postcode) and was delivered.

I have actually PMed a member here as it was delivered from a depot in a part of the country that I matched to a postcode in a previous GB. What a cluster...
Thanks for the info. Yup, definitely a cluster...

It is a real mess but I do think Collectong should be able to collate the information they need to start working on a solution.

Yep, I have posted my experience above.

I would expect Collectong to be sending a blanket email this evening to all affected customers. There may be solution that doesn't involve them all being sent back to HK. I would certainly be prepared to send someone their copy should I receive it although I suspect there would be all sorts of issues around insurance/GDPR etc. Alternatively, they may have someone in the UK that can act as a hub.
By the sounds of it, if someone did receive yours (your name, their address etc..) and it was someone who was expecting one, it's pretty likely you'll also get one with someone elses name and your address though.

It may be that the orders and address (or postcode) are correct, but the names (and the tracking provided to those names) are just mixed up. Message collectong for sure, but be prepared for yours to perhaps arrive in a few days under another name.

If the sorting office is on the ball and going by the book the postal sorter will realise the postcode does not match the street and as a result return the item to sender. However we now have a mixture where some are being delivered and some are returned to sender/destroyed depending on how the package is marked for non-delivery. If the RM had just delivered to the street address the vast majority would receive their order. Not blaming the RM as this is Collectong error

By the sounds of it, if someone did receive yours (your name, their address etc..) and it was someone who was expecting one, it's pretty likely you'll also get one with someone elses name and your address though.

It may be that the orders and address (or postcode) are correct, but the names (and the tracking provided to those names) are just mixed up. Message collectong for sure, but be prepared for yours to perhaps arrive in a few days under another name.

Yep, it looks to be names and postcodes not matching the body of the address.

I think RM policy is to return to sender when the address doesn't make sense so many will be winging their way back to HK.

Last edited:
Yep, it looks to be names and postcodes not matching the body of the address.

I think RM policy is to return to sender when the address doesn't make sense so many will be winging their way back to HK.
Possibly, RM can be lazy/proactive sometimes though, so don't seem to have done that on every occasion.

When i meant was, if the address is from one order and name/tracking is from another, you can't know who the order is intended for. Could be either right? So not as simple as one recipient giving it to the named addressee. Not unless there is an order number on the package or an invoice within etc..

Possibly, RM can be lazy/proactive sometimes though, so don't seem to have done that on every occasion.

When i meant was, if the address is from one order and name/tracking is from another, you can't know who the order is intended for. Could be either right? So not as simple as one recipient giving it to the named addressee. Not unless there is an order number on the package or an invoice within etc..

Sure. One thing would be to check tracking numbers. If someone received a copy today but their tracking info suggests it is still heading up the M1 in the wrong direction, then it wasn’t meant to be theirs. Not that they should really care, if they ordered it. What a mess. :shipped:

Sure. One thing would be to check tracking numbers. If someone received a copy today but their tracking info suggests it is still heading up the M1 in the wrong direction, then it wasn’t meant to be theirs. Not that they should really care, if they ordered it. What a mess. :shipped:
It is a mess, agreed. Tricky part with that is, if you receive the order you expect (1 in 4 odds, perhaps more due to more OCs), even if it's got the wrong name on it, it would be natural to think it's your's. It may well even be yours! Only manta knows lol

Glad I went the GB route instead of direct and don't have to deal with any of this drama haha

It is a mess, agreed. Tricky part with that is, if you receive the order you expect (1 in 4 odds, perhaps more due to more OCs), even if it's got the wrong name on it, it would be natural to think it's your's. It may well even be yours! Only manta knows lol

Glad I went the GB route instead of direct and don't have to deal with any of this drama haha

I still think that if the tracking you have doesn’t show it as being delivered to your address, then it wasn’t meant for you. The more I think about it the more of a mess it becomes. :shipped:

• Haha
If it helps ease anyone’s mind mine had all the correct name & address details on the shipping label.

So I doubt everyone is affected. But then I don’t know how big this is so....

• Informative