The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
@Flloydo great pics man. SL does look nice fairplay. Still not loving that back tho. Hows the steel in hand? Not too much glossed bear metal?
Yeah it’s real nice in hand. Obviously some brushed metal effects but there’s so much going on with the the front I suppose it just adds to the many layers

Reactions: samdavies
Oh yeah the back of the SL isn’t a still image. It has a pastel like look over the image. Bit like they have done before on certain artworks

Reactions: samdavies
I went with the DL but had a feeling the SL was going to be better than some were expecting. Based on @Flloydo 's pics I think that's the case. It looks great.
Honestly I’m so pleased with it. Especially after the initial disappointment of missing out on the OC.
I might not even bother tracking down the DL. I only wanted the slip anyway so pointless paying these stupid prices for it. Although I’ll get some money back selling a sealed steel it’s just not worth it. Very happy with this

Reactions: JGCramp and Shark
Not heard from him but he is a busy man (based on other group buys), no doubt he will be in touch soon
I get that he is busy but I am starting to worry if he is ok as I have 4 outstanding GB’s with him that should be shipping.
TBH as I have dealt with him for years I am more concerned for his health and hope that he is ok.

Reactions: Watkinss1
I get that he is busy but I am starting to worry if he is ok as I have 4 outstanding GB’s with him that should be shipping.
TBH as I have dealt with him for years I am more concerned for his health and hope that he is ok.
Ah, makes sense, didn't realise that was the case and can see your concern. I hope he is OK too

Just thought I would share this information. My DL was supposed to be delivered yesterday in the UK. However, the package showed an error with the shipping address as the name and postcode referred to myself but the address showed another street/town. The result is the item will be returned to sender.
I have contacted Collectong who acknowledged and are aware of the issue. I’m not sure how widespread this issue is but they said a few orders are affected and are investigating it

• Informative
Reactions: Masterwu
Just thought I would share this information. My DL was supposed to be delivered yesterday in the UK. However, the package showed an error with the shipping address as the name and postcode referred to myself but the address showed another street/town. The result is the item will be returned to sender.
I have contacted Collectong who acknowledged and are aware of the issue. I’m not sure how widespread this issue is but they said a few orders are affected and are investigating
Yes my had the same but had the wrong name and postcode but had the rigth street address and town but i got mine delivered

Reactions: Masterwu