The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, this was my reply from collectong on Wednesday morning.

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your email and we apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

We've checked with the logistics part and here's what happened. Please look below.

For some orders with the the Batman DLS, Name and Address got pushed down a row when the shipping data was created. For example, If Name "A" is Address "A" is the correct order, Name "A" with Address "B" and Name "B" with Address "C" were input into the labels instead.

It happened to a few orders and we are checking them right now. We never had this problem before but our company hired a new staff and our new hire has made a mistake with the input.

Your order with the wrong name is shipped with "ANOTHER TRACKING NUMBER DIFFERENT TO THE TO THE ONE ON THE ACCOUNT ORDER PAGE" at the moment, we are unsure if it could be delivered to you with the different name.

Currently, we are checking with the post office to fix the issue. Please wait for us to give you an update.

We apologise for the mistake again and we hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Collectong

1st tracking with my name got delivered to Birmingham area
2nd tracking provided by collectong may have wrong name but tracking states it left London and went to Tyneside back to Hong Kong then back Tyneside and now on its way to Sheffield so hopefully with be in hull by tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: Masterwu
So essentially this only effects DL orders and they've been sent to the correct addresses, just with the wrong names. Tracking has also been incorrectly provided to the incorrect names.

Anyone who receives their DL (even if it's got someone elses name on), as long as the address is your's, it's intended for you.

That clears that up, aside from those who have refused receipt or had it returned to sender. Only manta can help you with that.

Dear Steve,

We've checked with the logistics part and here's what happened. Please look below.

For some orders with the the Batman DLS, Name and Address got pushed down a row when the shipping data was created. For example, If Name "A" is Address "A" is the correct order, Name "A" with Address "B" and Name "B" with Address "C" were input into the labels instead.

It happened to a few orders and we are checking them right now. We never had this problem before but our company hired a new staff and our new hire has made a mistake with the input.

Your order with the wrong name is shipped with "ANOTHER TRACKING NUMBER DIFFERENT TO THE TO THE ONE ON THE ACCOUNT ORDER PAGE" at the moment, we are unsure if it could be delivered to you with the different name.

Currently, we are checking with the post office to fix the issue. Please wait for us to give you an update.

Best regards,
Collectong

2nd tracking provided by collectong may have wrong name but tracking states it left London and went to Tyneside back to Hong Kong then back Tyneside and now on its way to Sheffield so hopefully with be in hull by tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing their response with us, clears up what went wrong at least. As a data analyst, an error like this is just incredibly amateur, it wouldn't surprise me if they are still using some old version of Excel from the XP days as a database :shipped:. I guess it's up to the gods now whether I actually receive a parcel, or have to take it up further with Collectong.

Reactions: samdavies

Dear Steve,

Best regards,
Collectong

Cheers. Hopefully, at the very least they should be able to provide people with the correct tracking details so they can see what is going on with their intended package.

Latest position on mine my local depot returned it to the Mail Centre for it to be returned to Hong Kong. The Mail Centre have redirected it to UK address shown on the package.
Collectong are now in a difficult situation. RM Tracking will show many orders delivered but in the likelihood to an address not matching the buyers general location. This could lead to potential dishonesty from buyers who have received a package with others details.

Also if I receive a package with another persons name on it do I do the legal correct thing and return it to sender or accept it and keep it.

This has opened a can of worms. I noticed someone above in Hull is going to receive my package with my name and Postcode on it. It’s a huge mess especially with potential GDPR and legal complications according to the RM advisors I have spoken to.

To clarify the Package is intended for the NAMED person NOT the ADRESS

May I suggest we don’t post specific details (tracking etc) on this issue.

Attachments

• E6BB675C-E638-4261-852B-AF8F134A46FB.png
    E6BB675C-E638-4261-852B-AF8F134A46FB.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Informative
Latest position on mine my local depot returned it to the Mail Centre for it to be returned to Hong Kong. The Mail Centre have redirected it to UK address shown on the package.
Collectong are now in a difficult situation. RM Tracking will show many orders delivered but in the likelihood to an address not matching the buyers general location. This could lead to potential dishonesty from buyers who have received a package with others details.

Also if I receive a package with another persons name on it do I do the legal correct thing and return it to sender or accept it and keep it.

This has opened a can of worms. I noticed someone above in Hull is going to receive my package with my name and Postcode on it. It’s a huge mess especially with potential GDPR and legal complications according to the RM advisors I have spoken to.

To clarify the Package is intended for the NAMED person NOT the ADRESS

May I suggest we don’t post specific details (tracking etc) on this issue.
It may go against your outlined morality dilemma and RMs stance, but given collectong's response I'd suggest you accept and open the order that's been sent to your address.

Regardless of the name on the package, it's evident now it is intended for you. If you don't, it'll likely be returned to korea and you run the risk of not receiving it at all..

This so annoying. My post office is holding my package. They are unable to find my package because they say my name does not match any of the packages they have. What the heck

• Informative
This so annoying. My post office is holding my package. They are unable to find my package because they say my name does not match any of the packages they have. What the heck
At least you know something about yours lol. I have no info on mine whatsoever, except for a tracking number for someone else's parcel going up to Yorkshire. I'm just praying to Odin that a parcel turns up out of the blue. I did message Collectong a couple days ago but received no reply, so will try again on Monday. Truly, quite a mess for something which should have been simple.

I ordered a OC through the GB, only time will tell whether or not it's all jacked up too.

I know we still won't know if GB will be affected too, but i would much easier handle lost single copy than OC... I also can't imagine how ML will sort this mess out.

Reactions: Nova
I'm really hopping that this mess doesn't affect the GB order's as well.

It won't as Collectong won't of been provided a shipping list for those yet. Direct OC orders won't be affected either as again they haven't been shipped out yet either. It's only an issue for direct single edition orders (and just the DL's apparently)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nova
At least you know something about yours lol. I have no info on mine whatsoever, except for a tracking number for someone else's parcel going up to Yorkshire. I'm just praying to Odin that a parcel turns up out of the blue. I did message Collectong a couple days ago but received no reply, so will try again on Monday. Truly, quite a mess for something which should have been simple.

Same position here. I am a bit disappointed to have not had a reply from Collectong. I am not expecting a solution right away, but just an acknowledgment would have been nice.

Whatever happens, I am sure I will still get it before my Dune DL! :shipped: