The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Batarang Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 4)
Price: £74.99

The Batman Deluxe Edition.jpg

Last edited:
Doubt they honour but couldn't say no at that price
I would bet they will. Amazon has more money than god at this point, it really isn't worth the hassle of people complaining about it not being honoured. Easier to just honour it. My wife catches glitches all the time. Although I will admit they don't always get honoured. Although I can't be sure if some of them are not just people selling on amazon, I think if it is sold by and fulfilled by amazon they should honour it. Well I got lucky and a friend told me about it. I mean can you really pass it up for £15?

would be ridiculous if theyd honored this.. amazon isnt where theyre currently at because theyre giving away stuff for basicly free... this isnt a few measly quid either

would be ridiculous if theyd honored this.. amazon isnt where theyre currently at because theyre giving away stuff for basicly free... this isnt a few measly quid either
Amazon U.K. have also been known to cancel duplicate orders too on certain pre orders

They did it to anyone who had duplicate No way home amazon exclusive steel double orders. I only know that because I had one pre ordered but then had a gift card after Christmas so I re ordered with that, cancelled the first order but then they cancelled the other order a few days later. When I contacted them it was because I ordered the second before I cancelled the first and the system recognised it as 2 orders even though I cancelled the first straight after ordering the other. Then loads of other people starting commenting their double orders were cancelled

The guy said they are doing that with certain items on pre order. But who knows, well done if it gets through. Absolute bargain

Reactions: hatredhorror
I wonder if ASIN is right. Cause if it isn't price doesn't matter.
ASIN is correct and has remained the same now the listing has updated. My order has stayed in as is at the price when placed. Picture has even updated in my order history now too.

Relatively confident it'll be honoured, similar things happened with Massive Talent, Ten commandments and all the Batman / Dark Knight UCE steels recently. All listed way lower than actual rrp in the first instance and were honoured.

Screenshot_20220713-122547_Amazon Shopping.jpg

ASIN is correct and has remained the same now the listing has updated. My order has stayed in as is at the price when placed. Picture has even updated in my order history now too.

Relatively confident it'll be honoured, similar things happened with Massive Talent, Ten commandments and all the Batman / Dark Knight UCE steels recently. All listed way lower than actual rrp in the first instance and were honoured.

View attachment 536926
Yeah but those you mention weren’t too far below it’s actual price. The Batman’s were like £5 cheaper. This is a £60 difference

But then Noodles got a £130 price difference on Zatoichi so who knows lol

Like i said fair play for those who got it. Wish there were some tags in here instead of it being kept secret until after. Not even in the steel price drop thread. I’ll remember that in the future.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah but those you mention weren’t too far below it’s actual price. The Batman’s were like £5 cheaper. This is a £60 difference

But then Noodles got a £130 price difference on Zatoichi so who knows lol

Like i said fair play for those who got it. Wish there were some tags in here instead of it being kept secret until after. Not even in the steel price drop thread. I’ll remember that in the future.
In terms of monetary value, agreed. I was just thinking of examples of obvious initial price errors I've ordered recently that were honoured. Ten commandments was half price tbf.

It seems to happen when they're incorrectly linked to other versions on the same, i.e amaray 4k vs steelbook. This one they evidently linked to another BM steelbook. Item values aside, it's the same, so I'd be surprised if it's not honoured.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh my bad. I also thought it was not mentioned in here until after the price change

Just after that comment too the price went up... Or went up before that comment?
Who knows.

Thanks anyway for let us know, @Shane Dale.
It went up about 20 mins after I posted it. I posted it as soon as I saw it tbh- wanted as many people as possible to know as such a good glitch. Hope it’s honoured- I ordered 2 but if I only get one then I’ll still be happy

It went up about 20 mins after I posted it. I posted it as soon as I saw it tbh- wanted as many people as possible to know as such a good glitch. Hope it’s honoured- I ordered 2 but if I only get one then I’ll still be happy

Thank you for clarifying the timeline.

I figured that it was from your post that people became aware of the price and then placed their orders. :thumbs:

Nobody was keeping it a secret.