Nov 26, 2017
Release date: April 15, 2024
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

817ucCjnZEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Director: Elliot Goldner
Starring: Robin Hill, Gordon Kennedy, Aidan McArdle
A small team of Vatican investigators arrive at a remote church in hopes of demystifying the buildings unusual goings on, but what they discover is more disturbing than they could ever imagine.
Special Features
  • New audio commentary by Actors Robin Hill and Gordon Kennedy, Producer Jennifer Handorf and Special Effects Artist Dan Martin
  • Dressed the Part: a new interview with Robin Hill and Gordon Kennedy
  • Losing Faith: a new interview with Jennifer Handorf
  • Monster Goo: a new interview with Dan Martin
  • Archive featurette: Behind the Scenes
Limited Edition Contents
  • Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Christopher Shy
  • 70-page book with new essays by Tim Coleman, Martyn Conterio, Shellie McMurdo and Johnny Walker
  • 6 collectors' art cards
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4212
Certificate: 15
Region: Region Free
Language: English

Subtitles: English for the Hearing Impaired

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
Happy days!!!!!! I've been saying for ages ( in a horror forum) Second Sight would be the perfect label to release this! Absolutely love the film and the artwork here is perfect! Instant preorder for me!

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet
Happy days!!!!!! I've been saying for ages ( in a horror forum) Second Sight would be the perfect label to release this! Absolutely love the film and the artwork here is perfect! Instant preorder for me!

This is found footage ?

I guess they got it in a package deal as the 'necessary compromise', as it's completely unknown and will not sell well, except amongst hoarders buying everything in a pretty package (and those 2 fans).

Hope paul or someone here can help me. Just wondering, is this a trade wide release or limited to second sight only?

I guess they got it in a package deal as the 'necessary compromise', as it's completely unknown and will not sell well, except amongst hoarders buying everything in a pretty package (and those 2 fans).
Okay cards on the table up front, I'm friends with the producer and the effects guy .
On release it did ok, and sold well on DVD. The BBC got broadcast rights and it played late night TV for a few years . As a result it has a strong cult following.

Last year the production bought back the distribution rights and for the tenth anniversary toured the country showing it to sold out screens , with a special screening in some caves (if you know the film...) .

Just becasue you've never heard of something doesn't mean it's completely unknown , just that you have the luck of experiencing it for the first time .

Looking at Second Sights catalogue they are not buying packages of films . They also don't have the funding to produce a deluxe package of film nobody will buy .