The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 485
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the reason behind placeholder prices? All it does is cause unnecessary posts of complaints even though most know its not the final price. And If it just a placeholder, why does it have to be so high? Just riles people up for no reason. Genuine questions that I would like to know the answer to.

These placeholder prices are obviously not the final price but they do give an indication as to the ballpark figure. If something is listed at £19.99 it will likely drop to £14.99. I think looking at this figure it will be between £20-24 but that is just guesswork.;)

I'm a fan of horror but these type of movies just don't do much for me any more, its like seen one seen them all and I watched Mama recently and thought it was crap and a big let down imo

The price itself puts me off even considering this one... £24 for Iron Man 3 is already too much IMO but £29.99... this is purely ridiculous...