The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@psychoscot and @Geek Tragedy Your debate is interesting to me lol. I know nowhere near enough in-depth info on the The Crow and its origins to be able to confidently have an opinion like you two. But from a quick search on the net, every site I looked at had the word "goth" sprinkled in there. It also appears the comics is under the classification of "Gothic Fiction". So just based on that im siding with psychoscot. Again im no expert, just did a few searches lol. But im curious to why don't you see this as a goth film @Geek Tragedy?

Reactions: psychoscot
It definitely has Goth elements but I always loved this film because of the revenge and supernatural themes. (and the whole Brandan Lee thing)

Just happy to have gotten an order in for this as I missed it the first go around.

Reactions: psychoscot
Looks good. How's the print resolution?

Also, is that small paint chips I can see or just holes in the shrink wrap?
crow.png
It was just some J-card glue that had somehow ended up on the front under the wrapping. The print resolution is ok, probably could be better but it kind of fits the theme of the film as it is. The inside art is a bit disappointing, but I like the Steelbook overall.

Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
Mine were posted Friday and they still haven't arrived! Along with 4 other orders from 29th April.

Last edited: