The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to getting this hopefully I will have delivery by Friday or next Monday

I have not watched the film in a long time
From the photos posted so far it looks good to me

I'm happy with it, the finish is great and I can't see any imperfections on it. The low res pictures seem to suit the tone of the film. I did find it odd that the same image from the back has been used on the inside art under the disc, but I'm just being picky. Hoping that someone can take better photos than mine when they receive it, mine don't really do it justice.

My copy just arrived. Very nice looking Steelbook. Identical interior art doesn't really bother me, no inside art does, however. Looking forward to watching this. May wait until I order either the DE or USA disk. Question, which one is better?

My copy just arrived. Very nice looking Steelbook. Identical interior art doesn't really bother me, no inside art does, however. Looking forward to watching this. May wait until I order either the DE or USA disk. Question, which one is better?
Both would be identical apart from the U.S. commentary is by direcetor Alex Proyas but the German commentary is by producer Jeff Most and screenwriter John Shirley.

Not sure if the German menus are in German.

The U.S. one is region A locked.

Still nothing today! I think either zavvi are playing silly buggers or we have a steelbook scalper working within RM

I don't know what the feck is going on here, but mine also hasn't turned up....I ordered A.i on Friday (after The Crow was supposedly shipped) and it turned up yesterday, damaged..:punch:

Come on Zavvi ?, what gives ?

Ive jad the same problems with OZ and Jurassic Park! All said they were dispatched BUT I haven't received nothing! At this rate zavvi will blacklist my address!