Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ppl still complain about customs. >.<

Of course they do.

If you are used to getting away without paying, even if it’s due, then when you do stop getting away with it, you’ll be less happy than you were before, regardless of the fact that it’s owed.

The admin charges do take the piss though. Think I’ve paid like £2 customs before plus another £15+ admin.

Yeah the handling fee takes the absolute piss. Unless it's something super pricey, I'd have far less qualms with customs, if there wasn't a £10-15 fee attached to it. It's usually far more than than the vat due as well :squint:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Well either way i don't know how customs work in your country, but with certain sellers cheating customs with being customs friendly that doesn't work in my country.
When item arrives to customs they require from me proof of purchase - payment with exact amount for steelbook. So even if seller marks one amount it's worth shi* since they won't release package without you providing bill.
If customs in your country don't require that, then they're dumb as fuc* and if i'd have that kind of customs in my country then i'd own 2x more premiums than i do now...

Well either way i don't know how customs work in your country, but with certain sellers cheating customs with being customs friendly that doesn't work in my country.
When item arrives to customs they require from me proof of purchase - payment with exact amount for steelbook. So even if seller marks one amount it's worth shi* since they won't release package without you providing bill.
If customs in your country don't require that, then they're dumb as fuc* and if i'd have that kind of customs in my country then i'd own 2x more premiums than i do now...

Yeah, here in the UK stuff turns up without any fees at all or it turns up and you get a letter after saying what you owe or you’ll get an email / letter saying you owe whatever before they’ll forward on. Really just depends on the handler and what things are marked at or if it randomly gets checked.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Even had it when I’ve paid customs on something from eBay GSP and then when it got here, they tried doing me again!! So it’s hit and miss.