The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So he'll eventually ask for all 3 for 3600£ which is absurd.
Then i cak ask for my TDK HDZeta trilogy + motherbox for like 3500-4000€ at minimum!
come on that's the same procedure with every pre order

when this stuff is released, there will be reasonable prices from time to time
Blufans is way harder to get than manta stuff e.g., so it's more expensive anyway
but this prices are... I don't have words for this

saw the HDZeta motherbox with all 3 unopened boxes sold on eBay for 1200€ a couple of months ago and this is a fair price for example

• Wow
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I wouldn't agree it's tougher to get. It just depends from title.
I bet since we talk about TDK Manta's release will be equally quickly grabbed and tougher to snag.

It blows my mind that blufans still haven’t shown the art for the other 2.

Hate all this mystery stuff and I don’t agree with it but it’s blufans and the dark knight. I had to take the risk this once.

I won’t do this in the future anymore. I want art upfront. And I don’t just mean blufans

Reactions: Shark
I wouldn't agree it's tougher to get. It just depends from title.
I bet since we talk about TDK Manta's release will be equally quickly grabbed and tougher to snag.
absolutely, but at least you have the chance to buy it direct, unlike Blufans or HDZeta
but sure, Batman is always a massacre :ohno:
imho, it's better to try Collectong

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Now imagine profite USA ppl do with paying no customs and no VAT...
If i'd live there and live of selling these steels on ebay... fu*ing hilarious this kind of differences. Not to mention they dare to put absurd prices on top of all.
I don't get it there are so big differences from country to country.
Simple thing to not be cheated would be that customer would have to put along bill for what he/she paid off - price + shipping. But that'll never happen.

Now imagine profite USA ppl do with paying no customs and no VAT...
If i'd live there and live of selling these steels on ebay... fu*ing hilarious this kind of differences. Not to mention they dare to put absurd prices on top of all.
I don't get it there are so big differences from country to country.
Simple thing to not be cheated would be that customer would have to put along bill for what he/she paid off - price + shipping. But that'll never happen.
Yep, we don’t pay customs or VAT here in the US. But we have multiple mass shootings every day. I’d rather pay customs and VAT.

Seriously, though, some of the customs fees I see people in other countries saying they pay are crazy.

Yep, we don’t pay customs or VAT here in the US. But we have multiple mass shootings every day. I’d rather pay customs and VAT.

Seriously, though, some of the customs fees I see people in other countries saying they pay are crazy.

For my country - Slovenia, we have to pay 22% VAT. Proper way would be paying this amount on top of base price of steelbook - let's say 100$, but they just put this 22% on the amount price of steel+shipping.
So imagine buying OC via ebay from nonEU country. You can imagine amount of money which goes towards it.
The only good thing is that bluray movies are among stuff which import duties are 0% so at least there's that.

• Wow
Reactions: MM3 and JGCramp