The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing this release brings to the table is the rear of the slip. I LOVE that image. A travesty hdz didn't use it. Otherwise, hdz already did everything here, better. I'll wait for SL and FS to prove me wrong...

The only thing this release brings to the table is the rear of the slip. I LOVE that image. A travesty hdz didn't use it. Otherwise, hdz already did everything here, better. I'll wait for SL and FS to prove me wrong...

It's bummer that there's literaly 0 info about SL and FS... DL for me is great looking one and OC box too on the other hand.
But steelbook is no-go for me.

Reactions: samdavies
For my country - Slovenia, we have to pay 22% VAT. Proper way would be paying this amount on top of base price of steelbook - let's say 100$, but they just put this 22% on the amount price of steel+shipping.
So imagine buying OC via ebay from nonEU country. You can imagine amount of money which goes towards it.
The only good thing is that bluray movies are among stuff which import duties are 0% so at least there's that.
22%! :dizzy:

And on top of it with eBay you already have to inflate prices even more because of their insane fees.

I actually finally sucked it up an bought the Batman Begins and TDK steelbook sets from Fnac because of the no fees, VAT, and a strong exchange rate right now. They both came out to about just under $39 USD shipped. The US really isn’t good for much, but importing steelbooks is one of the perks of being here.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I wouldn't agree it's tougher to get. It just depends from title.
I bet since we talk about TDK Manta's release will be equally quickly grabbed and tougher to snag.
You think the print run for ML will be similar to Blufans? I would bet Blufans run is noticeably less. Anyone know how many OC’s were made?
I hope Manta shines and I’m forced to buy it, but they better use a couple pieces of art not used by Zeta or Blufans.

You think the print run for ML will be similar to Blufans? I would bet Blufans run is noticeably less. Anyone know how many OC’s were made?
I hope Manta shines and I’m forced to buy it, but they better use a couple pieces of art not used by Zeta or Blufans.
unfortunately the arts for TDK are always the same more or less, but as I wrote before, I would like to see joker in bank robber version on some edition.

It's bummer that there's literaly 0 info about SL and FS... DL for me is great looking one and OC box too on the other hand.
But steelbook is no-go for me.
Sums up exactly how I feel. I ordered because I want bb and tdkr, and would like to have the set complete.