The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've seen so far this release has one of the sharpest and clearest lenti among the recent releases.. such a beauty
Agree completely this is up there with some of Blufans best Lenti’s. Not like the original Thor good but that’s all time good
This looks as good as almost anything released this year.
Can only come up with a few better releases, excluding OC sets. Hopefully we see some BS of the OC and other slips soon!

Reactions: Mararagan and Shark
Agree completely this is up there with some of Blufans best Lenti’s. Not like the original Thor good but that’s all time good
This looks as good as almost anything released this year.
Can only come up with a few better releases, excluding OC sets. Hopefully we see some BS of the OC and other slips soon!
Sadly i came a bit late in the game and missed Thor and to snag one for a fair price is merely a mirage

Reactions: Jaxxx
I don’t know how it could be better than WW or 1917, but if they pulled it off, I’m here for it.
I have the pleasure to own a copy of WW and completely agree that they nailed it, no deny in that !
And i strongly believe that TDK will deliver and probably exceed the expectations :)
For once, i can say that the depth of the colors even in transition is still the same and is remarkable.
I'm pretty much sure you will keep your copy sealed just from awe :):naughty:

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Care to expand?
I lost you when you've said "I can’t help but feel a little underwhelmed (I blame Manta)".
I mean, I love Manta and all but I wish their quality was always as good as Blufans.
Take TDK, I dunno why you feel underwhelmed as it's a flawless release.
To each his own I guess.

Last edited:
I lost you when you've said "I can’t help but feel a little underwhelmed (I blame Manta)".
I mean, I love Manta and all but I wish their quality was always as good as Blufans.
Take TDK, I dunno why you feel underwhelmed as it's a flawless release.
To each his own I guess.
Because you get a lot more for you buck with Manta, don’t get me wrong the SB and the lenti are great but all you get with it is a booklet which just makes me feel like ‘is that it’.
Also, inside art was disappointing as it’s been used before on one of the UK releases.

Reactions: Mararagan
Because you get a lot more for you buck with Manta, don’t get me wrong the SB and the lenti are great but all you get with it is a booklet which just makes me feel like ‘is that it’.
Also, inside art was disappointing as it’s been used before on one of the UK releases.
Your first mistake is opening the packaging . I actually wish all these companies would sell a bare steel along with all the other versions. In the case of Black Barons Alita, I got the OC and a quarter slip, just so I could look at the steel (and in that case I opened the quarter slip).

Reactions: davhyl
My tracking has been stuck on “aircraft entering port” for 4 days. It’s probably nothing, but I’ll feel better once I read that it cleared through customs.

Fair point about the goodies since they're all pretty much the same price. BF sometimes more expensive than Manta for sure, hence this release for example. But i believe, imho, since BF is less accessible than Manta that's why is tend to be more desirable and also, the quality of the product is top notch

Fair point about the goodies since they're all pretty much the same price. BF sometimes more expensive than Manta for sure, hence this release for example. But i believe, imho, since BF is less accessible than Manta that's why is tend to be more desirable and also, the quality of the product is top notch
I don’t know about their full slips, but their Lentis are fantastic. I really like Weet’s Captain Marvel Lenti, but it’s not even close WW, 1917 and, I suspect, this one.

I don’t know about their full slips, but their Lentis are fantastic. I really like Weet’s Captain Marvel Lenti, but it’s not even close WW, 1917 and, I suspect, this one.
Weet's lentis aren't the clearest or sharpest among the competition, even the transition effect is not there yet but each new release is better than his predecessor imho

Weet's lentis aren't the clearest or sharpest among the competition, even the transition effect is not there yet but each new release is better than his predecessor imho
My first weet lenti was Black panther and it's not very good (the FS is excellent). Next was Infinity and it was much better. Captain Marvel was a significant improvement. I'm torn on the Venom 2 lenti. Great depth, but a bit too dark for my taste.