The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite like that SL, atleast it's something totally different this time and not just variations of the HDZ slips, unlike Batman Begins. I'm interested to see what the fullslip looks like now.

Reactions: Hereticz
Nice embossed spot gloss on the bat logo. Looks great.
If you look at the OC beauty shots they all have a different finish on the symbol and then TDK & Rises seems to have an extra finish on the box (rises has transparent laser stamping on the title bat logo and embossed UV on bane)

This has embossed UV on the title Bat logo and and the giant logo at the top (spot gloss)

No idea what transparent laser stamping is

Begins is just frosted UV on the title bat logo and on the sides. Rest is matte

Reactions: djjez83
This has the potential to be my new favourite slip. Memento Kimchidvd vibes
5743DZ.gif
Now that is miles better than the begins SL.

And it’s because the art is similar, works so much better. Begins is 2 completely different images and it’s frustrating. This is soooo much better

Also on those pics the other day I thought Dent was also on the lenti but he must be on the back.

I’m worried for the full slip though. Because the 2 joker arts I want hasn’t been used yet and I have a funny feeling they won’t be (the one where he’s in the street facing forward and the one with his back to the screen)

Now that is miles better than the begins SL.

And it’s because the art is similar, works so much better. Begins is 2 completely different images and it’s frustrating. This is soooo much better

Also on those pics the other day I thought Dent was also on the lenti but he must be on the back.

I’m worried for the full slip though. Because the 2 joker arts I want hasn’t been used yet and I have a funny feeling they won’t be (the one where he’s in the street facing forward and the one with his back to the screen)
I quite like the Begins single but I agree this is a different level. The similar artwork and dichotomy of the two characters just makes perfect sense to be a transition. I have a feeling the rises will be of similar quality to this one and they made begins a transition just to keep them consistent but with less artwork options to play with.

You are correct. Dent is on the back. Quite like it this way. Keeps the front contrast of Batman and the Joker while making the slip consistent overall.

Those two posters would make a good front and back of the fullslip to be honest

I quite like the Begins single but I agree this is a different level. The similar artwork and dichotomy of the two characters just makes perfect sense to be a transition. I have a feeling the rises will be of similar quality to this one and they made begins a transition just to keep them consistent but with less artwork options to play with.

You are correct. Dent is on the back. Quite like it this way. Keeps the front contrast of Batman and the Joker while making the slip consistent overall.

Those two posters would make a good front and back of the fullslip to be honest
Yeah I agree

When you catch the begins SL with the full pictures and you can’t see the other image bleeding into the other it’s fine. But one small minute adjustment and it’s gone. I really like the open winged image, and it has a lot of depth. But yeah they probably did it to keep consistency.

Yeah it works with just dent on the back. Looks like a real cool edition