The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on the OC? I know the last update indicated delays with the discs but there are pictures circulating of the BB OC which no doubt we will be asked to pay for soon and we haven't even seen pictures of TDK yet. I appreciate the disc issue is separate to the work Blufans do, but the lack of photos of what we paid for months ago is treating customers with disdain and frankly, completely illogical. I know it isn't your fault @Wreck but any news would be welcome.

Many thanks

Well BF is taking things a bit like HDZ with this one. Still when you bought this one you commited to it and you knew what you are getting into. It's not ok but still it's either that or buy it after elsewhere... That's just how it goes with this one.

Reactions: Rulocal
Well BF is taking things a bit like HDZ with this one. Still when you bought this one you commited to it and you knew what you are getting into. It's not ok but still it's either that or buy it after elsewhere... That's just how it goes with this one.

Sure, I know I am committed and have no problem with that. I am not sure anyone expected the current situation though. Sure, there was an understanding that images weren't available at the time of "purchase" due to Covid related production issues. The current situation where it appears to be a deliberate ploy to withhold images seems to be a new policy. If that is the way BF want to go, I am not a fan and may rethink supporting them beyond TDK Trilogy, but it is their prerogative. However, given the, frankly, incompetent issue with the discs (we need loads of discs - who knew?) to leave people waiting even longer whilst asking for payments for the next release is just poor IMO.

I feel sorry for the GB hosts who are caught in the middle, particularly with impatient folks like me about :LOL:

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
I’m still baffled why they haven’t released beauty shots for the other editions and overall packaging.
They aren’t. It’s only one click beauty shot and the DL. And the rumour is that will be the way going forward

Thankfully I only usually buy the DL

I´m, on the other hand, now in a stage that I don´t want to know the reasons anymore lol.....just waiting for the release and surprise :happy:
I am now with these 3. But I don’t want that going forward

Reactions: Shark
well there will be world peace before a Cine-Museum preorder will be released, but at least you know what you are buying and they communicate quite well :angel:
How about my inner peace? I am still waiting on my $186.00 Batman/Batman Returns 1-click. I am starting to have nightmares that I will never see it in this life. Maybe when I return to haunt my house I will see it on the shelf in what used to be my room. :sour:

How about my inner peace? I am still waiting on my $186.00 Batman/Batman Returns 1-click. I am starting to have nightmares that I will never see it in this life. Maybe when I return to haunt my house I will see it on the shelf in what used to be my room. :sour:
well they posted an update a few days ago, this and The Batman are scheduled for 2023

so you better be quick about this ghost thing :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb