The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has arrived at customs and should expect it, in hand, somewhere at the end of the week.
If no one else beats me to it I'll post pics of the elusive FS.
Nice. Cheers. I probably won’t have mine In hand until the week or weekend after

So they are more like transfers?

Not sure if risk putting them on anything. Maybe the back of the OC box

Someone on other forum reported he just received refund for OC of TDK!
And Kevin replied that Blufans apparently has troubles fulfilling orders that release is completely sold and oversold and priority will be given to all those who have purchased complete trilogy.
So for ppl who refused to purchase all 3 releases or bought just two should be left without in my opinion as it's only fair to ppl who purchased everything.

Someone on other forum reported he just received refund for OC of TDK!
And Kevin replied that Blufans apparently has troubles fulfilling orders that release is completely sold and oversold and priority will be given to all those who have purchased complete trilogy.
So for ppl who refused to purchase all 3 releases or bought just two should be left without in my opinion as it's only fair to ppl who purchased everything.

It shouldn't be a problem here. @Wreck has said that all OC's for TDK purchased at HDN have already been shipped. He just hasn't got around to providing the tracking information yet.

Ooooookay! That full slip is not what I wanted the art to be but I like it.

That’s literally the one artwork I thought they wouldn’t use. But fair enough I suppose.

Looks like I still need to one day get the zeta single lenti to get the joker art I want.

Why couldn’t they use that style art on begins for the full slip with scarecrow?