The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
But ppl praised BF release so much... Guess overall it was average at least with slips - OC are great - especially TDK and TDKR.
Too bad MantaLAB release of TDK trilogy won't fit into HDZ motherbox :-/.

But ppl praised BF release so much... Guess overall it was average at least with slips - OC are great - especially TDK and TDKR.
Too bad MantaLAB release of TDK trilogy won't fit into HDZ motherbox :-/.
It was praised so much off the back of beauty shots of the steels, DLs and OCs only tho. It's the SLs, FS' and supplemental content where they've ultimately fallen down here imo.

It's subpar vs the hdz set tbh, and was only really hyped as much as it has been due to that being so difficult/expensive to obtain, and that there are so many blufanboys out there haha

Personally i wouldn't want to split up the hdz motherbox collection anyway, but manta slips will fit easily into the hdz OCs. Manta's OCs probably won't fit into the hdz motherbox though, you're right there. They're a little too wide I believe.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Since I don't own the hdz set, my dream concept would be these artworks on the left as Full Slips, with quality embossing and spot gloss, and the steels to have the usual Manta treatment (full gloss and title debossing):

Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-18 um 22.54.48.png

In my opinion these artworks and the steel artworks complement each other really well, I just love how they fit together.

I hope manta use the bike art on a full slip. Fingers crossed. Zeta used it on the OC, blufans on their DL. Time for manta to put it on. FS

And a lenti of the joker

Reactions: MM3
Gah, that bike art can fukk off. Worst art for tdk imo. Definitely need a joker lenti though, even if it's the same as the hdz steel. I could live with that. Hopefully add the joker face from the back of the blufans DL in there somewhere, but without that horrible 3D lenti effect on his nose, totally ruins it. So stupid.

When these release, would we have to wait a bunch of time between each title from the trilogy

I assume that OC's will be numbered same so if that's true then they'll be released all at once.
I can't imagine ML get into fiasco with BF release of TDK trilogy.
They so messed it up.

I assume that OC's will be numbered same so if that's true then they'll be released all at once.
I can't imagine ML get into fiasco with BF release of TDK trilogy.
They so messed it up.
Why would that happen?

It will be separate orders of releases. I highly doubt you’ll get the same numbers for the OCs or singles you buy.

Hasn’t happened with the matrix

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Well not getting same number set when you pay for whole trilogy is literaly dogs*it.
Why if you're collector and pay for whole trilogy you get XY s*it?
Might as well buy them via third party then...
It's not that hard.
Blufans fuc*ed that easier since printrun for TDK was higher which is one of the worst decisions ever...
If HDZ managed to get same numbers i dont see how ML couldn't since BF fuc*ed that up.
I don't know how was TDK trilogy released with HDZ though...
But it can be done and the only thing which can messed it up is different print run.

Well not getting same number set when you pay for whole trilogy is literaly dogs*it.
Why if you're collector and pay for whole trilogy you get XY s*it?
Might as well buy them via third party then...
It's not that hard.
Blufans fuc*ed that easier since printrun for TDK was higher which is one of the worst decisions ever...
If HDZ managed to get same numbers i dont see how ML couldn't since BF fuc*ed that up.
I don't know how was TDK trilogy released with HDZ though...
But it can be done and the only thing which can messed it up is different print run.
I can't tell if I understood what you said