The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
So after all the talk of which premium trilogy will be best I thought I'd take a pic of every edition of the trilogy I currently own

View attachment 528574

And yes I'll be getting both Blufans and ML OC's for each film :LOL::rofl:

I wish I'd bought the white Batman Begins steelbook, to complete the set, as I'd gotten TDK from Japan, and TDKR from NovaMedia - they had the same white one.

Reactions: jaws finatic
View attachment 528465

Quickly lining up all the premium releases, I have to say they are all awesome and look great.
I agree, they all have their strengths and they all look good together as a set.

HDZ’s TDK >>> because I love that poster but I like the BF’s artwork as a set since it is all Batman focused. I also expect those to have the best embossing.

Missing UHDClub editions of movie. Hm... Having non steel trilogy edition and not those xD.

Wow, imagine being the kind of d1ck that instead of saying something nice (or not saying anything at all) you go out of your way to criticise something I don't own :rolleyes:

Besides those editions are A- shite and B- directly support a site run by scumbags

Wow, imagine being the kind of d1ck that instead of saying something nice (or not saying anything at all) you go out of your way to criticise something I don't own :rolleyes:

Besides those editions are A- shite and B- directly support a site run by scumbags
wait... wait...wait... your nolan batman collection isnt complete :wow:
i knew you arent cool, because you prefer the nolan batman movies and because of millions of other reasons, but that's the next level :naughty:

fun aside, nice collection... that's the spirit :thumbs:

Last edited:
So after all the talk of which premium trilogy will be best I thought I'd take a pic of every edition of the trilogy I currently own

View attachment 528574

And yes I'll be getting both Blufans and ML OC's for each film :LOL::rofl:
nice try, but no uhd club :( i give it a 3/10 :p

having only the three 3 movies in amarays is 4/10 already

great collection :thumbs:

Last edited:

They're not 'shite', better than all the others I've seen, definitely than HDZeta, and Motherbox, 'cause it's just too big and expensive.
But that GB site is run by scumbags, I agree. They didn't make it though, like the recent Edge of Tomorrow, in some sort of new metal magnetic packaging...

They're not 'shite', better than all the others I've seen, definitely than HDZeta, and Motherbox, 'cause it's just too big and expensive.
But that GB site is run by scumbags, I agree. They didn't make it though, like the recent Edge of Tomorrow, in some sort of new metal magnetic packaging...
being expensive doesnt make it worse.. from the pure quality the hdzeta is million times better than some digipaks.. theyre barely even collectibles imo

Reactions: tommyh84

I kinda thought he was just joking around but I can see how it can be taken the other way. Hope I didn't like a post that was d!ckish. Let's invite @5t33lb0y back in for some clarification! Were your intentions more in line with a Manta or FAC premium edition, glossy with centered title on the spine or a dented, non debossed matte finish Steel with an offset title on the spine, just above the spine slash?