wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This really isnt hard to understand.

If you bought from here at HDN you will make a payment here at HDN for the rest. Someone will obviously contact your for your payment.

If you bought from the HDZeta shop, they you have to use that purchase link from the shop or email them to work it out.

They obviously have a list of who purchased from HDN and also each account that was purchase on their site. I am going to assume you either cannot purchase it from their site if your account isnt whitelisted or if you do purchase it will get cancelled when they check if you also purchase BB from the site.

as per HDzeta;

- HDN Group Buy members: Alex will send the payment invoice at 4-5th Jan for TDK+TDKR boxsets rest payments,

- Webstore members will get the payment link by email at same date.

Except they've seemingly done a 360 on that

I didn't buy Batman Begins Direct from the HDzeta Website and missed the HDN GB but I went on the HDzeta website. I can get TDK and TDKR plus the Trilogy Boxset for $279.98 that includes EMS Shipping?
Unless there's something I'm missing I am one happy collector.

I didn't buy Batman Begins Direct from the HDzeta Website and missed the HDN GB but I went on the HDzeta website. I can get TDK and TDKR plus the Trilogy Boxset for $279.98 that includes EMS Shipping?
Unless there's something I'm missing I am one happy collector.
You missed that you won’t be allowed to purchase it without having bought BB direct. It will get cancelled.

Reactions: Jaxxx
If you bought from here at HDN you will make a payment here at HDN for the rest. Someone will obviously contact your for your payment.

Just FYI everyone - Alex made a group buy listing for both TDK and TDKR here on HDN.

At the moment, I'm making it a private group buy that will only be accessible by those members that purchased Batman Begins.

To restate, this is a PRIVATE listing. No other members will be able to see or purchase from this group buy, other than the ones that already paid for BB.

Once I complete my side in the next hour or so, I'll notify Alex and let him give everyone the heads up that they are ready to purchase, when he's ready to do so.

Thanks

Just FYI everyone - Alex made a group buy listing for both TDK and TDKR here on HDN.

At the moment, I'm making it a private group buy that will only be accessible by those members that purchased Batman Begins.

To restate, this is a PRIVATE listing. No other members will be able to see or purchase from this group buy, other than the ones that already paid for BB.

Once I complete my side in the next hour or so, I'll notify Alex and let him give everyone the heads up that they are ready to purchase, when he's ready to do so.

Thanks

@Wreck

Reactions: howarmat and Wreck
This really isnt hard to understand.

If you bought from the HDZeta shop, they you have to use that purchase link from the shop or email them to work it out.

They obviously have a list of who purchased from HDN and also each account that was purchase on their site. I am going to assume you either cannot purchase it from their site if your account isnt whitelisted or if you do purchase it will get cancelled when they check if you also purchase BB from the site.
Easy for a Super Mod to say :p Congrats on the promotion, btw ;)

Reactions: howarmat
what has changed since last wxlinkswd's post regarding payment for both boxset around the 5th ?
and we can chose to have them ship together or separately ?

Read the thread ;)

No separate invoice went out to webstore buyers, instead the option to purchase TDK and TDKR was made open to everyone (albeit with the assumption that if your name isn't down for BB your order will be cancelled) and likewise no invoice has gone out here either (albeit that's now been clarified with an additional GB that only those on the guest list can see)

Reactions: Actarus
OK folks, everyone that bought Batman Begins now has their permissions updated to see the TDK and TDKR group buy.

I've notified Alex that things are ready, when he's GTG, you should be able to buy.

Thanks

Reactions: Radagast
OK folks, everyone that bought Batman Begins now has their permissions updated to see the TDK and TDKR group buy.

I've notified Alex that things are ready, when he's GTG, you should be able to buy.

Thanks
How do we ensure separate shipping of the box sets

Status
Not open for further replies.