wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Presumably no danger of this selling out (as the allocation matches how many BB were sold and it's one per person) as I want to go to bed now

So as my average IQ mind understands it, the $293.00 will already include the shipping cost for the Trilogy box?

As far as I know, no this does not include shipping for the big box. That'll be another invoice that'll come later

As far as I know, no this does not include shipping for the big box. That'll be another invoice that'll come later
I had already estimated that the two 1 clicks would be $130-135 each including shipping. So that's about $270.00 excluding the Trilogy box.
So what is the other $23.00 for? The combined shipping added cost?
I feel like the guy from Scanners with the exploding head.o_O

Proper and concise updates from HDzeta to HDN really are extremely dire and almost non-existent now it has to be said.. This release has become far too complex IMO with too many assumptions along the way rather than clear facts from the source. Also the fact we have to pay for the last two Boxsets in one hit now rather than multiple payments is not welcome immediately after Christmas.

I think the $293 includes the big box shipping. A few pages back, people were saying direct from HDZeta it was ~$280 including the box, add paypal fees etc.. to get $293

Also the fact we have to pay for the last two Boxsets in one hit now rather than multiple payments is not welcome immediately after Christmas.
Well TDK should’ve already been paid for just before Christmas had it not been delayed, and Rises within a week or so from now. So overall that’s not a big change if you’ve planned for this release when commiting to buy.

Proper and concise updates from HDzeta to HDN really are extremely dire and almost non-existent now it has to be said.. This release has become far too complex IMO with too many assumptions along the way rather than clear facts from the source. Also the fact we have to pay for the last two Boxsets in one hit now rather than multiple payments is not welcome immediately after Christmas.
The payments due may also not be welcome for Chinese customers since they are shopping for gifts for the Chinese New Year right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.