wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might sell mine once I get the box. I love the films and love the designs but the chances of me opening them are slim to none (yep, my choice, don't lose sleep over it) like many other people don't open theirs either,
so might just move them on as a bundle and focus on the DCEU instead.

Did I miss the inside of box picture change...?
Don't like this as much as the previous one, unless that is some type of protector piece...

box.jpg

Reactions: Fajiats
That explains it. Thanks for sharing. Still nice art though. Loving it (at least I will when I receive mine :D).

I'm seeing on Facebook that shipping costs for the motherbox are higher than expected due to the it being larger than originally planned.

The guy I got mine from has put a few options price wise out there which include various types of protection but obviously a fee whichever I choose will have to be paid in addition to whatever I paid originally for the 3 boxsets and the motherbox

Will this impact any members here who ordered via gb or will the price be absorbed by HDZeta?

Status
Not open for further replies.