wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a sexy box for this trilogy release but I can't help but feel they could've released a definitive trilogy boxset with just 3 slips, 3 steels...all of which with 3 discs in to cover the 4k, 2d and special features. I love the sets but feel in a way it was over kill lol
I definitely would've picked one of those up but I can see why HDZeta didn't offer it.
giphy.gif

:D

Pics from ebay lol. Someone wasted no time getting it listed

Mines been shipped via my source in China so hopefully have it by the end of the week. No idea where I'm gonna put it tbh

Updates:
The Van with the accident at expressway from post office to airport,almost 90% stuffs was damaged,we are talking about the compensations with the china post now,but we dont know when will done,so we decide remake the collector boxes first,the shipping will delay 10-15 days,we are so sorry for the delay,we will do the best to send out the box early to everyone.sorry again.

Updates:
The Van with the accident at expressway from post office to airport,almost 90% stuffs was damaged,we are talking about the compensations with the china post now,but we dont know when will done,so we decide remake the collector boxes first,the shipping will delay 10-15 days,we are so sorry for the delay,we will do the best to send out the box early to everyone.sorry again.

Not your fault guys, totally understandable and thanks for the update @wxlinkswd .

Reactions: wxlinkswd
I know exactly what happened to that lorry..

Truck+Flip.gif
I'm certain that's what happens with Blufans other supplier goods on the way to the airport. :rofl:

Kudos to HDZeta to sort this out and notify us, most welcomed. Sucks to have an accident on dispatch, though another 15 days or so, is worth the wait :thumbs:

Updates:
I hope no one got hurt!

Updates:

i am sorry for hear that. i hope nobody have injured and everyone is ok now.

So anyone not sure where to display the giant motherbox...apparently they are selling for $150 on ebay! Pretty nice for a free extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.