wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing on Facebook that shipping costs for the motherbox are higher than expected due to the it being larger than originally planned.

The guy I got mine from has put a few options price wise out there which include various types of protection but obviously a fee whichever I choose will have to be paid in addition to whatever I paid originally for the 3 boxsets and the motherbox

Will this impact any members here who ordered via gb or will the price be absorbed by HDZeta?

Just read that post on FB, that chap acts as a local hub I believe so HDZ ship to him and then he moves them on so I 'hope' it's just his margins that are affected by this and those who's are shipped directly from HDZ wont be asked to pay extra

Reactions: Covcraig
I'm seeing on Facebook that shipping costs for the motherbox are higher than expected due to the it being larger than originally planned.

The guy I got mine from has put a few options price wise out there which include various types of protection but obviously a fee whichever I choose will have to be paid in addition to whatever I paid originally for the 3 boxsets and the motherbox

Will this impact any members here who ordered via gb or will the price be absorbed by HDZeta?

Nope. Our GB fees have already been paid. I believe we were originally told that it would cost $30-$35 to ship the collector's box and we ended up paying $41 or $42. Everything was shipping direct from HDZeta so that's the final price.

Nope. Our GB fees have already been paid. I believe we were originally told that it would cost $30-$35 to ship the collector's box and we ended up paying $41 or $42. Everything was shipping direct from HDZeta so that's the final price.

I should mention that what I said above is my opinion but I don't see how they can ask us to pay more now. Now that I think about it, for some reason we had to pay more at one point because they forgot to charge us service fees or PayPal fees or something.

So I feel that we have already paid enough. So that's it.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I should mention that what I said above is my opinion but I don't see how they can ask us to pay more now. Now that I think about it, for some reason we had to pay more at one point because they forgot to charge us service fees or PayPal fees or something.

So I feel that we have already paid enough. So that's it.

I get what you're saying but ultimately if they find the cost of posting these over seas is more than expected and they decide they aren't gonna take the hit on that then they can ask for the difference.

People wouldn't be happy but what are you gonna do, not pay it and not get the box?

It probably won't come to that but you never know

I agree. I think it was asked numerous times in the thread at one point if the box was included in the FINAL overall price and to which it was, we paid that price then. If the box is larger than expected now then that's the retailer at fault for not getting their dimensions correct vs shipping cost, and they should accommodate everybody and take a hit on whatever the difference would be. Whoever is now trying to swindle more money then it's just greed and will no doubt try and force the issue knowing that everybody wants the box for completion. Whatever the situation, we paid for that box already.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and harry
Absolutely. I am not sacrificing any more McDonald's meals over this whole Batman Trilogy group buy.:grumpy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
If they ask for more and you dont want to pay they could just refund you what you have paid and you get no box at all if you prefer that ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
To be perfectly honest I would rather accept a refund than pay more for a unweildy box I have no room to display.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Status
Not open for further replies.