wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the motherbox today and it is pretty nice. With all the 1clicks set in place, it is a very heavy set. Displays more like a museum piece rather than in ones collection

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Got the motherbox today and it is pretty nice. With all the 1clicks set in place, it is a very heavy set. Displays more like a museum piece rather than in ones collection
How is it standing up as if you were displaying the steels like you would normally on a shelf? All I'm seeing at the moment are images of it lying flat.

Received my mother box on Friday. Only got around to opening it this evening

Gotta say.. It's better than I thought it'd be.
A nice to is the finishes on the the 3 logos on the front. The Smallest (Batman begins) is holofoil obviously..the mid sized one (Dark Knight) has a smooth less glossy feel than the holofoil one and the biggest one in the back from Dark Knight Rises has a rougher texture to the finish which gives it a distinctly different look and feel. Overall very well done

20190414-205314.jpg

20190414-205204.jpg
20190414-205141.jpg
20190414-205154.jpg

Not yet. Boxes were involved in a lorry/truck crash so 90% of them need to be manufactured again.

• Thanks
Reactions: YellowCake
Since they will have to re-make them, could they change the inside flap artwork to the truck somersaulting scene? Would be most appropriate, no?:naughty:
Great idea :rofl::rofl:
Seriously though, if they were to change anything I'd prefer them to change the inner dimensions for the OC slots, give them a bit more wiggle room (it's not like they're going to fall as this is displayed horizontally) so that we can fit OCs with SCF9s on them.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
Interested for 1 edition or even steelbook alone to buy or trade. Same for The Dark knight one. Thanks :)

Great idea :rofl::rofl:
Seriously though, if they were to change anything I'd prefer them to change the inner dimensions for the OC slots, give them a bit more wiggle room (it's not like they're going to fall as this is displayed horizontally) so that we can fit OCs with SCF9s on them.

Don’t be so OCD with the SCF9s! Who needs them when you have a mother of all box to stick them in :spoil:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
They made the Motherbox for this purpose: To Host all 3 of their Own HDzeta Boxsets.
They have to have the measurements of their own products. They cannot start trying to make fit a ''3rd party Product'' into their own Box.
As a HDzeta Customer, I would be Upset if my Boxsets would not fit securely in the Motherboard.

I am OCD, I use SCFs Slipcovers for Single Editions, But I do Not for Boxsets.
I like to Display them as they are and I am just careful when handling.

• Thanks
Fair enough. I can mod my box myself.
I'd have payed extra for felt lining the inside had they offered it. Then I wouldn't have felt the need for protectors. That foam doesn't look too plush.

Fair enough. I can mod my box myself.
I'd have payed extra for felt lining the inside had they offered it. Then I wouldn't have felt the need for protectors. That foam doesn't look too plush.

I would be surprised if the material they use would scratch their Boxset, HDzeta seem to be very aware about how they package things.
But if in fact it would be a harder material, I can see your concern as a valid one as I would also be scared about scratches.

I guess we will know when we get them :dunno:

• Thanks
I would be surprised if the material they use would scratch their Boxset, HDzeta seem to be very aware about how they package things.
But if in fact it would be a harder material, I can see your concern as a valid one as I would also be scared about scratches.

I guess we will know when we get them :dunno:
Yep, pure speculation on my part for now. Just going off shared photos. Once in hand we'll all know for ourselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Status
Not open for further replies.