Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 361
Last edited by a moderator:
Not so simple.

Same lame artwork worldwide. A trilogy of steelbook movies to complete. ;)

This is the cheapest of the bunch with that same artwork. Japanese has a film cell I think but isn't worth the £1,000 cost plus shipping fee!!!!!!! :p

So it's a decent pickup if you're just looking for the Steelbook.

Reactions: 123kid
Was surprised to see mine arrived this morning too... was expecting it to be my Amazing Spider-Man replacement. It's a very nice steelbook if you ask me... love the rain effect on it. Could have done without the names along the top, but that's my only complaint. :)

Postie is a no show :( The last time I didn't get a HMV pre order on a sat was Cap America.
Was looking forward to watching all 3 today or tomoz

I'm impressed by the saturday delivery (maybe HMV kicked TNT's ass about the delays at long last, hehe) and I'm actually very impressed with the steelbook too.

It may be a matte finish but the rain effect looks really good in hand (especially when tilting slightly!) - pictures just cannot capture it.