Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 361
Last edited by a moderator:
How about a 4-disc Batman Anthology?
a Batman/Returns/Forever/Robin all-in-one like play's Alien Anthology? I'd be all over that

*drool* Glossy embossed/debossed UK exclusive steel for £20

That would work too, AND gives us an excuse to to buy B+R

^ tbh i dont know why B&R gets so much hate. I thought it was pretty hilarious the 1st time i saw it on TV :D

Forever, on the other hand... :rolleyes:...
3 words, Bat Credit Card.

^ tbh i dont know why B&R gets so much hate. I thought it was pretty hilarious the 1st time i saw it on TV :D

Forever, on the other hand... :rolleyes:...

Because it''s f**king ****. Same goes for Batman Forever.

The funny thing is Joel Schumacher has made some good films. He actually made A Time To Kill in between both of them.

I would never buy them. I'm a huge Batman fan and it would be like committing a heinous crime.

Do you think you could post a pic of them all lined up with their spines showing please?

Thanks.

They don't align like the German trilogy set does. Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises match, but The Dark Knight is the odd one out :(

They don't align like the German trilogy set does. Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises match, but The Dark Knight is the odd one out :(

Don't the Blu-ray logos get higher on each one?

Certainly the BB version of Batman Begins had the Blu-ray logo lower than the BB version of The Dark Knight and I'm pretty sure it's higher still on all versions of The Dark Knight Rises.

Don't the Blu-ray logos get higher on each one?

Certainly the BB version of Batman Begins had the Blu-ray logo lower than the BB version of The Dark Knight and I'm pretty sure it's higher still on all versions of The Dark Knight Rises.

You're right, it is slightly higher on The Dark Knight Rises than on Batman Begins :(

I am currently making a video for the steelbook. Recently, I have been adding the ultraviolet codes to my videos and people seem to love it. The rush of seeing who gets the code first seems to be a big hit.

So just a heads up guys, The Dark Knight Rises will be next within 15 minutes.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

first come, first serve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has arrived today, it's my Christmas present from the kids. My wife won't let me see it! Do I trust her to check for dents, bashes etc she said "it's fine" but she doesn't understand......................