Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 361
Last edited by a moderator:
Still tempted to go with Amazon Germany purely down to the better packaging, anybody know if HMV have any plans to improve, my Hunger games did not inspire confidence.

I think the best you can hope for is it coming in one of those small card boxes. They are a lot better than the bubble mailers which some people are recieving them in.

Reactions: Berthengamwhite
Thanks for the reply - I'm sure it was one of the boxes that The Hunger Games came in although it was a "flat version" :( I might take a punt and risk HMV again - pity my nearest store is a 70 mile round journey otherwise it would be a no brainer.

Hmm, think I might wait it out to see if any discount codes pop-up to bring the price down.

It very rare for HMV to do codes now. Most of us got lucky with Avengers.

They used to do them on a regular basis.

I'd suggest getting your order in first and then consider your options later.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Brilliant news about the banner and that it's going to be 2 discs. Going to cancel my Amazon Germany order now.

I'd say this will go up in price to at least £19 before too long, especially as now people know it's 2 discs and no Blu banner on the steel

I'd say this will go up in price to at least £19 before too long, especially as now people know it's 2 discs and no Blu banner on the steel

No doubt, HMV's preorder lodgic - if somethings selling well put the price up if its not put the price down, thanks HMV you crafty wotsits

will stick with amazon de as hmv can't be trusted any more, their service has gone straight down the toilet and I won't be ordering any more from them:D until they get back on form if they ever do that is

Last edited: