Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 361
Last edited by a moderator:
I found this picture on the HMV website and thought I would post it as it's a different picture then the one shown via the direct link to buy the steelbook.
And I guess it clears up that the second disc will be a dvd, if there was any doubt.

DKR HMV.jpg

Last edited:
First post in ages! been away travelling! Just wondering does express delivery mean anything on HMV pre orders? Will you get it faster?

Also how come HMV are giving me 10% off every steelbook i order? Got this and Wrath for 14.40 each :S

First post in ages! been away travelling! Just wondering does express delivery mean anything on HMV pre orders? Will you get it faster?

Also how come HMV are giving me 10% off every steelbook i order? Got this and Wrath for 14.40 each :S

Then you're very lucky!!

had to order this from hmv, at that price its pretty fair,it was either this or the amazon de version and as that has german text on it i had to go with this one even though i try to avoid hmv as much as possible these days, it does look a nice looking steel.

As long as we havnt got that blue band on the actual case and 2 blu rays in it then i think i will order it, just worries me that its HMV. Please someone tell them how to package our little treasures.