$44.99 (YesAsia)
Purchase links :
Kimchidvd
K-Steelbook
YesAsia
Nova

10473196_686323461463671_1940687024125788015_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just grateful that a "White" Edition is being released at all. Folk are being far too picky IMHO. Happy New Year Everyone. I'm off to Ministry Of Sound to join my best mate for a 3 hour set.

The thing is that other than being white it isn't even a good match with the two previous releases and the various slipcovers from Nova aren't anything special. I have never really understood the obsession with the white artwork anyway. I much prefer the trilogy of UK Steelbooks from last year.

The thing is that other than being white it isn't even a good match with the two previous releases and the various slipcovers from Nova aren't anything special. I have never really understood the obsession with the white artwork anyway. I much prefer the trilogy of UK Steelbooks from last year.

For me personaly im a huge batman/dc fan so i like to have every art variation of any Batman/DC Steelbooks. The white steels are just different its my guess why people like them, i open mine though so i can full enjoy them :)

Come on WB Japan :arghh: I need a slipless version of this to go with the other 2.

Thought this was to be released elsewhere and only JP makes sense

Come on WB Japan :arghh: I need a slipless version of this to go with the other 2.

Thought this was to be released elsewhere and only JP makes sense

Yes, yes, yes.... please. I am so tempted to order the regular edition of the KR release then open it to remove the 1/4 slip and then reseal it just so it matches my Japanese Steelbooks for the other two... why am I so OCD? :D

Reactions: harry

I never saw the attraction to last years TDKR Steelbook. It looked like they were dancing together, all that was missing was the mirrored ball hanging from the ceiling and "True" by Spandau Ballet playing in the background. I loved the 2012 Steelbook mind you.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayscott1969
Not a big fan of the White artwork personally, swapped my nova media steel with my bane in the rain steel which is my fave TDKR steel and also my first steel I ever bought. Just gonna sell the white steel

I like these White Steels but the front artwork on this one doesn't go well with the first two in terms of real estate. The inside artwork is awful. The Lenticular is okay and the whole package misses the wow factor of GoTg Nova or the Plain Archive package.

The UK Steels are still the best as they are reasonably glossy and detailed on all sides.

I am planning to stick one of these as inside artwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
My kimchi order finally turned up today so relieve and this is a beauty will complete my set just perfect now.

Attachments

• 2015-01-05 18.49.15.jpg
    2015-01-05 18.49.15.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 146
Advice please guys, received my copy which turned up with a nasty scratch, contacted nova to see if a replacement was available, they said they would ship an empty case with my next order.
Currently no OS orders or plan to order so I said please can they ship it now, I even offered to pay half towards the shipping ($6)
H
Nova then refunded me $6? Then announced the empty steelbooks they have are all damaged so couldn't send one but they still have this showing in stock.

They want me to return this at my cost for a refund which I'm not prepared to do, I am prepared to return but don't see why this should be at my expense!

Do I raise a PayPal case? Don't know what else to do, Nova thing a$6 credit is acceptable but I dont.

Advice please guys, received my copy which turned up with a nasty scratch, contacted nova to see if a replacement was available, they said they would ship an empty case with my next order.
Currently no OS orders or plan to order so I said please can they ship it now, I even offered to pay half towards the shipping ($6)
H
Nova then refunded me $6? Then announced the empty steelbooks they have are all damaged so couldn't send one but they still have this showing in stock.

They want me to return this at my cost for a refund which I'm not prepared to do, I am prepared to return but don't see why this should be at my expense!

Do I raise a PayPal case? Don't know what else to do, Nova thing a$6 credit is acceptable but I dont.
PayPal case is of no use as I think PayPal will side with the seller and ask the buyer to return at their own expense using tracked postage. I think this holds good for both unwanted and damaged goods as well.

How about politely asking Nova to refund the cost of return postage or agree to a part refund?

PayPal case is of no use as I think PayPal will side with the seller and ask the buyer to return at their own expense using tracked postage. I think this holds good for both unwanted and damaged goods as well.

How about politely asking Nova to refund the cost of return postage or agree to a part refund?

I did politely ask Nova to return the package at there cost and i was told no, Im not sure in what world a customer should pay to return a damaged item but you are right, i received a partial refund and subsequently have been blocked from Nova for my request to return a damaged item.

I'm not too sure where any of this is my fault and therefore see no reason why i should bear any of the costs but I have had to.

This has left a sour taste in my month in regards to dealing with overseas suppliers of steelbooks.

I am surprised by the sheer amount of damaged Steels you are receiving. Looks like you are very unlucky. But only 30% of us open the Asian Steels and that's why there isn't much of noise about QC issues. I am sure a significant quantity is damaged but are surrounded by the wonderful slips.

So you can't order from Nova any longer or is it just that you cant do much about this particular issue?

If it is a private seller then I can agree to return at my cost as it is impossible to know what lies beneath but if it is a retailer I expect them to foot the bill in good faith.

I am surprised by the sheer amount of damaged Steels you are receiving. Looks like you are very unlucky. But only 30% of us open the Asian Steels and that's why there isn't much of noise about QC issues. I am sure a significant quantity is damaged but are surrounded by the wonderful slips.

So you can't order from Nova any longer or is it just that you cant do much about this particular issue?

If it is a private seller then I can agree to return at my cost as it is impossible to know what lies beneath but if it is a retailer I expect them to foot the bill in good faith.

I must admit that I am very fussy with my steels so would definitely say I'm an OCD collector.
And I open all my steels as I want to appreciate the beauty of there collectable items, but fair play to collectors who keep sealed as everyone is individual and you have to respect peoples choices.

I agree I bet a huge percentage of these steels sealed in these amazing slip cases have some form of damage.

Yes i have been added to there Blacklist, I haven't personally tried to order from them but to be honest I don't think i would after there behaviour.
I'm not trying to defraud them, I just wanted a mint copy of an amazing steelbook which i didn't get.
I will end up getting rid of it to be honest (Non sales plug)