The Exorcist (1973) - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 9 October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £44.99

FB_IMG_1689849279901.jpeg

Last edited:
Aside from EBs fifth element (which isn’t zavvis fault) and evil dead rises (which seems like a stock issue across all retailers), zavvi have been charging and sending orders out weeks early. Look at Mario, and they now charging for the Meg and big lebowski early.

So imo, there’s zero wrong with zavvi at the moment and getting orders out on time

Scream 6 was an issue with them as well. I cancelled my order, ordered with HMV, had it shipped and arrived all before Zavvi sent out their orders

Scream 6 was an issue with them as well. I cancelled my order, ordered with HMV, had it shipped and arrived all before Zavvi sent out their orders
Oh! ...... Well I’ll shut up then

Do they have it now though? Or did they get it in the end?

Assuming france have the same art in their set, I'll get that instead. €40 is much more appetising than £45.

who wants to help me with this release

537f33b8-0871-4fc7-846f-51ce50d4735f_text.gif
You will be able to pre order from Amazon UK
Listing on Amazon UK when goes live on Monday might be UK delivery address only at first but a few hours/days later will be available to order with a delivery address outside UK

Steelbook and Ultimate Collector's Editions will also getting a release in France/Germany and some other countries

Listing on Amazon UK when goes live on Monday might be UK delivery address only at first but a few hours/days later will be available to order with a delivery address outside UK

Steelbook and Ultimate Collector's Editions will also getting a release in France/Germany and some other countries
i have UK friends here, so no problem ;)

Happy this has both cuts.

Now WB, please please please be a glossy steel!

@paulboland Germany here, but there are no news besides the France and UK release floating around in Germany.
Usually I am very well informed about upcoming releases, but there´s radio silence concerning The Exorcist.
So where have you heard, that Germany will get a release, too? Thanks.

Happy this has both cuts.

Now WB, please please please be a glossy steel!

From post #54 from Paul.

Theatrical and Director’s Cuts (4K UHD and Blu-ray) with an additional Special Feature Blu-ray
Rigid Slipcase with new Key Art
Steelbook with Matte Finish
Double-Sided Theatrical Poster Reproduction
Double-Sided Lobby Card
40-Page Booklet
3x BTS Art Cards
3x Iconic Scene Art Cards

• Wow
Reactions: shane54 and Flloydo