The Godfather 40th Anniversary Collection [UK]

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
So I guess the UK is gonna have one of these babies too!

Available at for £85.00.

Release date: November 12/2012.

Product Description:

Discover some of the most critically acclaimed films of all time in this Blu-ray collection.

This collection includes all three films on Blu-ray--The Godfather, The Godfather Part II and The Godfather Part III. Also included are

The Final Shooting Script for The Godfather
10 All-New Collectible Photo Cards,
Corleone Family-Tree Poster
Over Four Hours of Bonus Material.

A True cultural phenomenon, The Godfather Trilogy is the benchmark for all cinematic storytelling. Francis Ford Coppola's masterful adaptation of Mario Puzo's novel chronicles the rise and fall of the Corleone family in this celebrated epic.

Collectively winning nine Academy Awards® including two for Best Picture (The Godfather and The Godfather Part II), this brilliant trilogy will continue to astound audiences for generations to come.

The Godfather: 177 mins approx
The Godfather Part II: 200 mins approx
The Godfather Part III: 170 mins approx

Nice fine Sammy! It is too expensive though, sounds like the Italian version is the one to get!:)

Last edited:
£149.99 on play.com EEK!

That's madness. I paid £49 for the scandinavian version 4 weeks ago.

Can anyone with the Italian version confirm whether there's any Italian writing anywhere in this set other than the Il Padrino titles? Does seem like the version to get but I'd like to know whether extras like the script are 100% in English. Thanks