The Godfather 40th Anniversary Collection [UK]

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
So I guess the UK is gonna have one of these babies too!

Available at for £85.00.

Release date: November 12/2012.

Product Description:

Discover some of the most critically acclaimed films of all time in this Blu-ray collection.

This collection includes all three films on Blu-ray--The Godfather, The Godfather Part II and The Godfather Part III. Also included are

The Final Shooting Script for The Godfather
10 All-New Collectible Photo Cards,
Corleone Family-Tree Poster
Over Four Hours of Bonus Material.

A True cultural phenomenon, The Godfather Trilogy is the benchmark for all cinematic storytelling. Francis Ford Coppola's masterful adaptation of Mario Puzo's novel chronicles the rise and fall of the Corleone family in this celebrated epic.

Collectively winning nine Academy Awards® including two for Best Picture (The Godfather and The Godfather Part II), this brilliant trilogy will continue to astound audiences for generations to come.

The Godfather: 177 mins approx
The Godfather Part II: 200 mins approx
The Godfather Part III: 170 mins approx

This set has just gone out the roof just like the US edition since they had all those deals at the end of last year. Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell, or know of another source for a similar edition? Thanks!

Not a bad looking steelbook its ok but i prefer the Blufans they look much better with their design and colour...

Not a bad looking steelbook its ok but i prefer the Blufans they look much better with their design and colour...

:hilarious: Every, single, time with you. This is not a steelbook. :hilarious:

But I do agree with your opinion about the Blufans steelbook edition being more eye-catching than this boxset.

Reactions: hayemaker
This set has just gone out the roof just like the US edition since they had all those deals at the end of last year. Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell, or know of another source for a similar edition? Thanks!

It's in stock here for £30 but they don't ship outside Norway. This is one really heavy set so shipping from Norway wouldn't be cheap. Where are you located?

http://www.platekompaniet.no/Film.aspx/BLU-RAY/Gudfaren_-_40_rs_Jubileumsutgave_Blu-ray/?id=NO1326258

It's the same price in Sweden, but you'd probably look at $75 to ship it to the US or 45 to Europe for a single box :(

Reactions: spass
I'm in the USA. Honestly even if shipping was something like $60 it would still be cheaper than what I'd have to pay to get it in the US or UK. How much do you think it'd be to ship?

It's the same price in Sweden, but you'd probably look at $75 to ship it to the US or 45 to Europe for a single box :(

That's correct. The box's weight is 2.84kg and shipping outside europe is also approx $75 from Norway.

I forgot to post it but I finally got this from Rhythm House in India a few months ago. The case is a little banged up but it looks fine for display just facing forward and I really like the set! Thanks for helping me get this everyone.