The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@cooey, Is it possible to ask for joint shipment along with the Spotlight FullSlip from your GB or no "short term storage option" is available? Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the tag harry:notworthy::thumbs:

Sadly I'm gonna have to pass, just haven't got the cash right now. Just like when I had the hmv release pre ordered from day one and had to cancel shortly before release due to lack of funds, I had planned to pick it up a few weeks later when I had more cash.. :emb: what an idiot;)

If I did have the money I would be torn between getting the soundtrack artwork slip or the lenti, I really like both:D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
cheers for the tag matey,:thumbs: only just noticed the GB live. :ohno:Hope I got in on time! Slightly confused which is Fullslip A or B as it states differently in the op here to what it's says on the GB thread.... I've posted for the blue & white one, so hopefully that will do it(n)

I was also confused. Just post Full slip (OST) and you will be fine buddy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
I don't know either! I just saw it in the BS, 3 different transitions with all the characters on.

Only just noticed that after you mentioned it

I see it as flip flop which ruins it for me though

So annoyed over them dismissing the soundtrack in the slip 2

After spotlight going live after a day's notice and then missing soundtrack with one of the packages for this I'm seriously debating on whether is should continue the blu collection. Not to mention the faults in the steels at the moment (it follows, let the right one in and incredibles (not blu))

As much as I love kimchi (one of my favs - maybe my actual favourite) they are falling behind for me at the moment with these issues

Almost lost the Fullslip OST. I always check my watched threads but there was no notice of it. Fortunately I checked the Group Buys forum today. Accord to my counting I'm in for Fullslip OST version.
Fingers crossed. Gotta see the updated list later on..