The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My fav too and I think that is the reason aswel as the slip that's used which is the same for the Hmv steel is cool art.
Plus peeps seemed to like the Hmv steel art most out what was released

I found the OST on cd for £3.99 today so I might even pick that up and the non ost version as its cheaper and marry the two. Prob works out the same price but I get a cd art book with it

That's a great idea! I might have to do the same. I was going to get the OST full slip, but I'm taking your idea now :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I take it through lack of info in the OP KimchiDVD have not announced dates/times etc for pre order?

I take it through lack of info in the OP KimchiDVD have not announced dates/times etc for pre order?
It was posted in the thready by me on 23rd August
The pre order Date : 2016-09-08 16:00 (PM4:00 Korea Time)
Kimchi Facebook
International Customers

We notify that "Hateful 8 Steelbook Limited Edition (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.42)" will be released at 31st of September 2016.
They will be sold into the Domestic and Overseas at the same time..

* The pre order Date : 2016-09-08 16:00 (PM4:00 Korea Time)
* Release Date : 2016-09-30
* Print Run and First Price

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
Scanavo Fullslip Limited Edition (D) : 950 copies (USD31.99)

One Click : ABC Steelbook ... with same Numbering. (TBD)

* Disc Spec

Video: 2.75:1 1080p
Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1
Subtilte: Korean, English

*Special Features

1. Beyond the Eight: A Behind the Scenes Look
2. Sam Jackson's Guide to Glorious 70mm
3. audio Commentary with Director Oh Seung-Wuk (The Shameless) and Columnist Joo Sung Chul

Pre Order Date is 8th September 2016 (16:00 (4pm) Korea Time)
Release Date is 30th September 2016

UK/Ireland Pre Order time is 8th September 08:00 am
I will just about make it home in time I usually get home from work around 7.45 am to 7.55 am as long as the Bus not late arriving
I will be running home that morning after I get off the Bus to get into my house quicker :LOL::rofl:

Well if spotlight sold out pretty much instantly then the same goes for this. Good luck to everyone taking the preorder risk. I guess it makes it more fun.

Why didn't you join the GB hosted here to guarantee yourself a copy? That's what I have done.
I could I suppose. But I prefer to order directly when the retailer ships worldwide.

With all the group buys lately the costs end up adding up. Not too pushed if I do miss out though as I have the U.S. version also, which I really like.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I could I suppose. But I prefer to order directly when the retailer ships worldwide.

With all the group buys lately the costs end up adding up. Not too pushed if I do miss out though as I have the U.S. version also, which I really like.

I used to think like that as well. Of course ordering direct is going to be cheaper. I would only now take my chances on ordering direct on titles less desirable for me. Such as Spotlight, not a priorty steel, nice to have it but missed out. Oh well I took the gamble and didn't pay off just as many others did. If I know a title I personally want has more chance of going OOP then I will take the GB. At least I know that secures a copy then worrying, supports HDN, keeps @cooey on his toes :rofl: To benefit on the shipping from Hubs to us it best to order two copies if your budget allows it as the shipping is the same for 1-2 steels.

We are all aware that pre-orders aren't just for us. Majority of stock is already reserved for GB's around the world, third party business sellers, and reserved national (Korean) market. I don't criticise anyone wanting to order direct, it can be brave and rewarding, but you can't moan or complain when you have to pay more than the retail cost price when you missed out.

I used to think like that as well. Of course ordering direct is going to be cheaper. I would only now take my chances on ordering direct on titles less desirable for me. Such as Spotlight, not a priorty steel, nice to have it but missed out. Oh well I took the gamble and didn't pay off just as many others did. If I know a title I personally want has more chance of going OOP then I will take the GB. At least I know that secures a copy then worrying, supports HDN, keeps @cooey on his toes :rofl: To benefit on the shipping from Hubs to us it best to order two copies if your budget allows it as the shipping is the same for 1-2 steels.

We are all aware that pre-orders aren't just for us. Majority of stock is already reserved for GB's around the world, third party business sellers, and reserved national (Korean) market. I don't criticise anyone wanting to order direct, it can be brave and rewarding, but you can't moan or complain when you have to pay more than the retail cost price when you missed out.
Yeah, exactly.

That was what I was trying to say but you worded it better! If I really wanted it, hands down, I would have joined the GB. But I won't be too upset if I don't.

Lets just say it'll be a bonus if I manage to snag one on launch day! :thumbs:

It is a risk, but it makes it a bit exciting also! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and sunnyx
Yeah, exactly.

That was what I was trying to say but you worded it better! If I really wanted it, hands down, I would have joined the GB. But I won't be too upset if I don't.

Lets just say it'll be a bonus if I manage to snag one on launch day! :thumbs:

It is a risk, but it makes it a bit exciting also! :p

I totally agree my friend. It is definately rewarding and exciting getting up at 6am right? :rofl: That is one thing the GB deprives us from, the ability to do the ladies shopping :woot: My wife hates buying clothes from the internet, she much more enjoys going into the handbag and shoes shops spending ages trying them on. On pre-order date its coffee in the morning if its early and then furiously thumping the F5 button!

I totally agree my friend. It is definately rewarding and exciting getting up at 6am right? :rofl: That is one thing the GB deprives us from, the ability to do the ladies shopping :woot: My wife hates buying clothes from the internet, she much more enjoys going into the handbag and shoes shops spending ages trying them on. On pre-order date its coffee in the morning if its early and then furiously thumping the F5 button!
At least this one isn't too early. 8am over here. I should be awake for that!! :p

Was hoping we'd see some shots from Kimchi of what the finish on the slips was like before this went live..........?

Still undecided on what to go for. It's between the Lenti and Full slip OST version.