Attachments

• hobbit-tw.jpg
    hobbit-tw.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 260
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got them to raise the shipping invoice, though had to send them an email asking why it hadn't been dispatched so far, for the invoice to come through!

Now, it's a matter of days :)

Same here but haven't commited to finalizing the order yet. Still debating whether to cancel or not.

You mean to tell me your having them individually bubblewrapping them and you still haven't decided if your gonna cancel. I bet they put you down the ladder when it comes to picking the good ones or not if you back out.

You mean to tell me your having them individually bubblewrapping them and you still haven't decided if your gonna cancel. I bet they put you down the ladder when it comes to picking the good ones or not if you back out.

Yes chip, i'm evil like that...:hilarious:

Kidding aside i'm keeping the order since I cancelled LoP last week. But it's a disappointment the lenticular card wasn't included. Singapore versions for the Win! :LOL:

On Yesasia the release date is still the 17th... Cus i ordered from them, will it actually be shipped then or is that date just inaccurate and will will be shipped much sooner?
Just curious as i don't want to wait until 17th and might have to cancel and order from JSDVD... ;)

On Yesasia the release date is still the 17th... Cus i ordered from them, will it actually be shipped then or is that date just inaccurate and will will be shipped much sooner?
Just curious as i don't want to wait until 17th and might have to cancel and order from JSDVD... ;)

It will be much sooner, they'll probably dispatch early next week.

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
i just paid my shipping invoice for this today.

i really dont like the box i would much rather have a slip. i probably wont order anymore that come like this

Where do you pay for shipping if you haven't received an email? Mine just says 'Preparing'. :wtf:

Same here.. mine has been stuck in preparing for a couple days now. Really anxious to receive this one.

Hey guys it will show in your order section as a separate order . Usually it will say shipping charging fee, plus it will have a separate order no to your order no for the steel.
If its not showing yet and they have not sent you an email then the best thing to do is keep checking your account to see when it shows up. ;)

Today was the first time I did not receive the shipping payment email from them and only discovered it when I checked my order section at JSDVD ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Crusader