• hobbit-tw.jpg
    hobbit-tw.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 256
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbs:
did you have to pay UK customs on it mate?

He's customs exempt ;) said so himself!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Told ya! Mine's probably still getting identified to my post code somewhere :)

I would rather have the SteelBook now than take the chance that there won't be any SteelBook later for the Extended edition.

I gotta say I am actually impressed with the way this turned out. IMO its better than a partial slip. I thought it would be a loose box, but it is actually tight and not much bigger than a any other release.

I missed out on all the other releases but was able to order this one. I am liking it more and more looking at the pics you guys are posting. It simply looks incredible. I will be saving the cool box after I OPEN it :oohyeah:

Got my copy today customs free, look forward to watching this again. I asked them to mark as a gift for a low amount and they put a price that worked out about £8.52 brilliant.

I received my copy today from JSDVD after many weeks of anticipation, and upon removing it from the slip Box was very disappointed to find many large scratches on both the front and back of the SteelBook!

The SteelBook was well packaged by JSDVD in both bubble wrap and a box, and there appeared to be no damage to the slipcase so this must have been a faulty one from the manufacturer.

I've emailed JSDVD and attached a number of photos. I just pray I can get a replacement in better condition as I Love this SteelBook.

I received my copy today from JSDVD after many weeks of anticipation, and upon removing it from the slip Box was very disappointed to find many large scratches on both the front and back of the SteelBook!

The SteelBook was well packaged by JSDVD in both bubble wrap and a box, and there appeared to be no damage to the slipcase so this must have been a faulty one from the manufacturer.

I've emailed JSDVD and attached a number of photos. I just pray I can get a replacement in better condition as I Love this SteelBook.

I wish you all the luck with your return or refund on this. I had a similar problem with a dented Steelbook and its been 2 weeks after sending pictures and returning the item still no refund.