Attachments

• hobbit-tw.jpg
    hobbit-tw.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 251
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...I even checked...oh well mods delete!!
Oh silly me, I actually saw this on JSDVD and later on thought that I saw it on here but that must have been the Korean one, my bad Alex :ohno:

This will be MINE :scat:

Is this the grail release?

I don't think Taiwan produces 'grail' releases any more? At least not in terms of rarity. Those days seem long gone. All major releases are produced in large quantities now and take an age to sell out. A grail release is far more likely to be Korean or Japanese these days.

Though the Taiwan editions are often the prettiest and most lavishly designed versions, I'll give them that. :thumbs:

Reactions: earthscope
I don't think Taiwan produces 'grail' releases any more? At least not in terms of rarity. Those days seem long gone. All major releases are produced in large quantities now and take an age to sell out. A grail release is far more likely to be Korean or Japanese these days.

Though the Taiwan editions are often the prettiest and most lavishly designed versions, I'll give them that. :thumbs:
I kinda agree with U bud but I'd take a Taiwan release over any Japanese one whether it's 100 or 50000 copies run (unless it's a world exclusive steelbook just like T2/Iron Sky etc) the slips on the Taiwanese steelbooks are by far the best looking ones worldwide & that's my personal humble opinion ;)

OP link is dead... let's wait and see if this is for real?

If you check the front page link it states [04/01] The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey 3D +2 D four-disc Limited Steelbook Edition (DTS-HD) (Blu-ray) [Pre-Free Post]...so it's possible there will be one released. :dunno: