Attachments

• hobbit-tw.jpg
    hobbit-tw.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 254
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
O ok, already placed the order so I probably can't do it now.

You will get the chance to advise later, they won't ship until you confirm with payment. So when they let you know about life of pi just tell them to hold it until the hobbit is ready also. They will then sen you an updated shipping invoice when that's ready!!

You simply can't go wrong with Taiwan slips (97% of the time are spot on) :LOL:, my money will go to them 1st & foremost :scat:

Problem with payment. TWO my cc FAIL payment. Next 24 hours to try again :angry:
Same here mate, never had any issues checking out with my CC at JSDVD but somehow it didn't let it earlier on today when I tried but luckily it's gone through fine using my debit card instead ;)

Reactions: pokjak290
The way Korea is dropping the ball with its slips at the moment this is the version I am most excited about. :LOL:

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Same here mate, never had any issues checking out with my CC at JSDVD but somehow it didn't let it earlier on today when I tried but luckily it's gone through fine using my debit card instead ;)

They must no you are ordering 20 copies so they blocked your card DJ!!! :hilarious:

Ordered. Hopefully lenticular. Wonder if this or KR version will be more rare?

Korean, almost certainly. When was the last time a new Taiwanese release sold out before release date?

The Korean one will have to be a real looker to beat this though. Taiwan rules the roost when it comes to quality slips atm (Life of Pi aside... :rolleyes:)

Holy s**t. Slip is grail material. :scat:

No free gift? :D

Currently 110 available to order.

Wonder if they'll drip feed available numbers like the last few titles.

Last edited:
Where can I find the option to combine shipping with Pi? I've ordered both separately, and see the orders in my history, but nowhere can I see where I can cobine. Do I have to cancel and re-order together?