Attachments

• hobbit-tw.jpg
    hobbit-tw.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 255
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I find the option to combine shipping with Pi? I've ordered both separately, and see the orders in my history, but nowhere can I see where I can cobine. Do I have to cancel and re-order together?

Watchtower just send them an email with your preexisting order number to ask them to combine all your orders for shipping.

[email protected]

Reactions: watchtower41
The slip looks nice, but I'll await the Korean one before I jump on this. Since the Korean one is already sold out everywhere for a while, I will stick with my order on that one for now.

Payment page is timing out. I hope I can still order it.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Payment page It's not working for me .. I will end up missing this out :(

Payment page is timing out. I hope I can still order it.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Payment page It's not working for me .. I will end up missing this out :(

Relax...there will be plenty of copies left so you won't miss out. Trust me! ;)

Reactions: rodtp
I tried to make 2 seperate orders. One with The Hobbit and the other with Ted and both didn't go anywhere. Not sure whats going on with the site this time around but I don't expect The Hobbit to saleout anytime soon.

Thanks mate, I hope you are right :) I have emailed JSDVD reporting the issue. Hopefully they will fix that up soon.