· Casting session
· Deleted scene

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)
· DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound
· Interview with director Tom Six
· Behind the scenes
· Foley session
· Deleted scene
· EXCLUSIVE Martin Speaks An Interview with Laurence R. Harvey & Tom Six filmed at UK Premiere of The Human Centipede 2
· EXCLUSIVE Cast Interview, filmed at UK Premiere
· EXCLUSIVE Special Edition launch trailer
· EXCLUSIVE 2011 Teaser Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's listed on Amazon, so I imagine all of the other retailers will stock it too.

Ah i see. Guess its because its a different publisher. Monster? What else have they released?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Bigger Artwork
375801_458283000878352_1352805122_n.jpg

Surely that Monster logo on the spine wont be there? or at least that colour. Its hideous and distracting.

Still have a sealed copy of the 1st film - I believe it was limited to 4,000 copies (with free t shirt) but slightly less were actually released to market due to a fire at the warehouse? Not something I intend to hang onto for long.

My beautiful centipede! :D

I have the first film steelbook, shock element aside I think its a pretty decent film ..Ive not seen the second one but most reviews/opinions Ive read say its pretty bad (not just from the centipede, just not a very good film) and a lot of those were from people who liked the first film ..so I'll probably pass on this unless it ends up very cheap.....

Feeed her! EEK! hahaha

+1 there are sick people in this world with sick imagination for sick people to watch. It's sad that we have audience in this world that love these type of movies.

don't take it personal if I offend anyone who enjoy these movies...just my opinion.

If I don't respond to you in the future, then you know why you're on my ignore list :) I don't associate with people with sick mind :)

Easily a pass for me, from what I know of these films they are sick and just plain wrong IMO

Last edited:
No idea why they would give this the steelbook treatment! Easy easy pass for me!

Cause play is traumatized from all the other hit titles they released recently so they wanted to release a least one atrocious one. Has to be the only explanation I cant have released it off popular demand.:hilarious:

Last edited: