· Casting session
· Deleted scene

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)
· DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound
· Interview with director Tom Six
· Behind the scenes
· Foley session
· Deleted scene
· EXCLUSIVE Martin Speaks An Interview with Laurence R. Harvey & Tom Six filmed at UK Premiere of The Human Centipede 2
· EXCLUSIVE Cast Interview, filmed at UK Premiere
· EXCLUSIVE Special Edition launch trailer
· EXCLUSIVE 2011 Teaser Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
On grounds of principle, I have avoided buying the Human Centipede even though it was quite difficult to get. Likewise for this...

Finally a steelbook I have no interest in.

Saves me a bit of cash!

Exactly! This is one Steelbook that is in absolutely no danger of being in my collection.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

This could be the worst looking Steelbook cover I can think off. I've no time or interest in these movies, but I appreciate the artwork for the first film. It had weight and showed exactly what you were in for. I can't imagine why they went with the artwork from the second film over the first....

I thought the first film was very well made, I was expecting it to be awful. I've not seen the second yet.

Out of curiosity I've watched most of the "Video Nasties". If you don't like something, fair enough, voice your opinion, enter into a debate, but know that you are adding fuel to the fire and there is no such thing as bad publicity, especially when the subject is in bad taste to begin with.

It alwas cracks me up when you see people brand GTA4 as "evil". How many more copies do you think that TV spot sold on it's own?

Reactions: Ricker
The only reason I bought this for 17.99 is so I have a 4-disc inner case to replace my Italian Indiana Jones Jumbo steelbook - not even interested in the millipede films or whatever they are!:D

I thought the first film was very well made, I was expecting it to be awful. I've not seen the second yet.

Out of curiosity I've watched most of the "Video Nasties". If you don't like something, fair enough, voice your opinion, enter into a debate, but know that you are adding fuel to the fire and there is no such thing as bad publicity, especially when the subject is in bad taste to begin with.

It alwas cracks me up when you see people brand GTA4 as "evil". How many more copies do you think that TV spot sold on it's own?

That's a good point. As long as people are talking about it, whether it's good or bad they are happy for the publicity. I saw the first film, wasnt a big fan of it and don't really want to watch the second so will be giving this a miss.

...or that is what Eureka have left. How about the supply that stores have in stock?

My guess is Eureka is the distributor...So, when there is 0 in the warehouse, retailers can't restock...So, there is stock out there at the mo besides Eureka's to answer your question.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

BTW, still £14.95 @thehut

http://www.thehut.com/blu-ray/the-human-centipede-1-and-2-limited-steelbook-edition-blu-ray-and-dvd/10639530.html

Reactions: Marina Blue
I watched the movie – twisted stuff to be sure but a film that had little purpose other than to gross people out doesn't seem like a worthy candidate for a steelbook, IMO. Easy pass for me…

Last edited: